Paul Pogba (228 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im so sick of watching him tonight. been an arrogant clown all night

- - - Updated - - -

This guy needs to hit the bench for a while...long enough to get his head out of his ass. Play Sturaro or whoever the fuck instead.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd like to add my voice to the Pogba meltdown.

I'm worried about his attitude. From the middle of the game onwards he kept trying to win the game himself. That shows he somehow thinks that the reason he's not winning is because his teammates aren't pulling their weight. He also seems to get frustrated and I've realised it's because he doesn't understand how he can be not winning. He somehow believes he should get to win all of the games.

Worrying stuff and I can't help but think that the loss of Pepe, Tevez, Pirlo and Storari is having a bigger effect than we feared it would, guys.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't know, at some point during the second half I thought he was on the way to recover his form, but today there was always that final pass/shot missing/abosolutely atroscious. That last run were he actually had a great dribble, created space & and a good shooting opportunity for himself only to miss the ball and fall on his face pretty much summed it up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shoot then shoot then shoot then shoot then shoot then shoot then shoot etc.

2 out of 19 on target, it's getting better though. These friendly matches are doing him good to when we sell him next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)