Paul Pogba (93 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

What Pogba needs is Marchisio playing next to him. They have the chemistry and Marchisio can pull the strings while Pogba gets to advance forward. Next to Marchisio should be Lemina/Khedira with the former doing the dirty work or the later using his experience to slow down the play with Marchisio.

Yesterday I wanted that 80m from Pogba so badly but after sleeping it off, nice cup of pumpkin spice :coffee: this morning, I think we will see Pogba pull himself out of this hole he is in with bad form. He needs to be kept closer to goal because he is dangerous which gives Marchisio another option.

It is so blatantly apparent he is trying to do everything himself and its crushing his confidence.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Fans can be so dumb...

What Pogba needs is Marchisio playing next to him. They have the chemistry and Marchisio can pull the strings while Pogba gets to advance forward. Next to Marchisio should be Lemina/Khedira with the former doing the dirty work or the later using his experience to slow down the play with Marchisio.

Yesterday I wanted that 80m from Pogba so badly but after sleeping it off, nice cup of pumpkin spice :coffee: this morning, I think we will see Pogba pull himself out of this hole he is in with bad form. He needs to be kept closer to goal because he is dangerous which gives Marchisio another option.

It is so blatantly apparent he is trying to do everything himself and its crushing his confidence.
What's with you guys and pumpkin spice? :D
Can't wait for Cheesio to be back. I just hope he (and the rest) can stay fit for the rest of the season. These injuries are killing us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;5108094 said:

What's with you guys and pumpkin spice? :D
Can't wait for Cheesio to be back. I just hope he (and the rest) can stay fit for the rest of the season. These injuries are killing us.
It was a gift but yeah its a seasonal drink at starbucks that people go crazy for in Fall :D

- - - Updated - - -

And yes the injuries have really set us back.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Agreed. Benching Pogba is a mind bogglingly stupid idea

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
His tricks and flicks look ridiculous once the team is down. Even then he doesn't give up on them and continues to fool around.

Soon, that will become sad, if he doesn't straighten up and starts playing smart.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Lacks composure at the moment. He's taking the no.10 role too seriously for his own good. He's trying to take on the mantle of carrying the team when in reality he needs to just facilitate things on the pitch rather than carry the entire team on his shoulders. As a result he's trying to do too much and losing his cool on himself as well as reducing his own effectiveness and that of others. Just needs to play a little calmer and share the load with other creative players on the pitch such as Dybala, Perreyra, Cuadrado etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)