Paul Pogba (68 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Yeah, he's been shocking, I can't believe he's still trying to take 3-4 touches every time he has the ball and attempting silly skills after playing in the league for 4 seasons.

You can see he's trying to carry the team but he's not mature enough and he can't deal with being the main focus of every teams plan against us. I think it's down to the surroundings too, it's obvious to say that he'll be back to incredible once he moves to a team like Barca where the quality of players can allow him to 'breathe', but it's just simply true.
Yeah only certain players can truly lead a team at a young age and he hasn't got the mentality yet to do so. Maradona was leading teams at 18, Baggio at 23. He can't deal with being double or triple marked but he doesn't help himself by taking too much out of the ball.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dude does four stepovers to lure opposition players close to him and then attempts to make what shouldve been an easy pass. He drags any denar of direction out of our attacks whenever he gets the ball. Time for the bench imo.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yeah only certain players can truly lead a team at a young age and he hasn't got the mentality yet to do so. Maradona was leading teams at 18, Baggio at 23. He can't deal with being double or triple marked but he doesn't help himself by taking too much out of the ball.
Thing is I can't quite understand why he can't. He's by far one of the most talented players of his generation and his mentality has always stood out to me as one of his biggest assets, so you'd think he could do it, especially after spending 3 years with one of the best dictators of a game there's ever been. But suddenly the focus isn't there and part of me wonders if he already knows where he's going to be in a years time.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Thing is I can't quite understand why he can't. He's by far one of the most talented players of his generation and his mentality has always stood out to me as one of his biggest assets, so you'd think he could do it, especially after spending 3 years with one of the best dictators of a game there's ever been. But suddenly the focus isn't there and part of me wonders if he already knows where he's going to be in a years time.
You know I thought that myself, he's playing like his head is somewhere else, but then I also wondered, why ask for the 10 if you're going ti leave next summer? God knows.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lol, whenever i said that if Juve recieved a 100 mil offer for him we should sell him, i was attacked, he's not a 100 mil type of player, he doesn't impact the game as one even in his best days. Great players make the players around them better, Pogba needs great players to make him look better.
We should've sold him this summer instead of Vidal, but our great director opted to gift vidal to bayern.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Lol, whenever i said that if Juve recieved a 100 mil offer for him we should sell him, i was attacked, he's not a 100 mil type of player, he doesn't impact the game as one even in his best days. Great players make the players around them better, Pogba needs great players to make him look better.
We should've sold him this summer instead of Vidal, but our great director opted to gift vidal to bayern.
I agree. Sadly, but I agree

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its a shame we have no one on the bench who is capable of pushing him we have no one to keep him on his toes. In recent years we have had good competition for our players in midfield and that helped puch them on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That number 10 on his back :rofl:
Though, the joke is really on the management: "Let's throw number 10 at someone and suddenly he'll become the leader". :lol2:
They need to be sacked hard. All of them.

- - - Updated - - -

That's probably it. But Allegri isn't helping him either. Italy isn't great for young players anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)