Paul Pogba (149 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know, to be honest I can't remember a single shot by him this season that actually went on target, all of them went to the moon, and only one assist in 7 apps. I don't remember him creating chances either outside of the assist.
He had a couple in the Frosinone game. The cut back which Dybala skied, and the one to the far post that Cuadrado put just wide, off the top of my head.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this season is turning into a disaster :down: :sergio:

NOTHING is working...... from Tevez departure, the bullshid vidal sale...to even Pogba flopping with the 10 at his back and playing like an amateur...

The signs are there. This will end ugly.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
this season is turning into a disaster :down: :sergio:

NOTHING is working...... from Tevez departure, the bullshid vidal sale...to even Pogba flopping with the 10 at his back and playing like an amateur...

The signs are there. This will end ugly.
Yup, the team that functioned pretty good for four years and won trophies, got ruined in couple of weeks.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
very unefficient player this season. why he just keep dribbling towards enemy's 3 defenders instead of simply pass to other players like Lemina always does? and his defensive positioning at the last minute corner kick in Frosinone game :inter: oh well his positioning has been so bad whenever he has to header.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he does a simple pass every time he wouldnt be the mould breaking super talent he is. But yeah defenitely too much going on his head this season and too much changes/downgrade in his overall approach that used to be mainly restricted perform the key moments with a set strong foundation around him in midfield. Now without it he looks much more rushed and tries to do too much.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He just want's to dribble infinitely .Not a simple passes .Now it is clear that it' was much easier for him playing alongside with Vidal,Marchisio and Pirlo.He is alone now but that is not a excuse for a form like that.His price is decreasing rapidly.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
I just fear that his overconfidence last season seems to transform into arrogance on his own skills this season. without Pirlo Marchisio Vidal his underperforming looks much clearer. I hope I am completely wrong on him.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I think both Pogba and Allegri have a problem in common.

If you look at last year's midfield and attack:

Tevez- out
Pirlo- out
Marchisio- injured
Vidal- out
Morata- injured/not played regurarly
Llorente- out (although he didn't play much of the 2nd half of last season)

Pogba is the only one left from last year's midfield AND attack in that sense as Pereyra and the other ones were in and out of the team. That is pretty astonishing. He has to adapt just as Allegri has to adapt.

He's still young and doesn't have the footballing IQ yet to instantly see the pattern of how he has to change his game slightly to fit in with the new players in our team.

He will come good eventually, he's too good of a player to be in a slump for much longer. Interesting times ahead for Pogba.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I feel a simple short back and sides would vastly improve his form.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'd like to see more mustaches in this juve side. Vucinic's was glorious.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Most dissapointed player so far.
But i am sure that he will step up.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, to be honest I can't remember a single shot by him this season that actually went on target, all of them went to the moon, and only one assist in 7 apps. I don't remember him creating chances either outside of the assist.
According to whoscored, he made most key passes at juventus this season.
18 key passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)