Paul Pogba (148 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's just not mature enough to lead and like most immature young talents he needs the right conditions and mentors to bring out his best. I feel he's been given the no. 10 and told, "you need to step up now", meaning that he now has to lead as he was once led by stars with years more experience than him and an inspiring motivator in Conte. He's too young to be a leader and now he has no one to lead him and this is what's caused this major form dip. You don't go from being that good to being this bad by fluke. It's purely psychological. The best thing for him would be a manager with strong character ala Conte. Allegri's relaxed style is hands off and that worked when he had an experienced squad but now these young players need a mentor who they revere, look up to and ultimately play for.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He's just not mature enough to lead and like most immature young talents he needs the right conditions and mentors to bring out his best. I feel he's been given the no. 10 and told, "you need to step up now", meaning that he now has to lead as he was once led by stars with years more experience than him and an inspiring motivator in Conte. He's too young to be a leader and now he has no one to lead him and this is what's caused this major form dip. You don't go from being that good to being this bad by fluke. It's purely psychological. The best thing for him would be a manager with strong character ala Conte. Allegri's relaxed style is hands off and that worked when he had an experienced squad but now these young players need a mentor.
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's just not mature enough to lead and like most immature young talents he needs the right conditions and mentors to bring out his best. I feel he's been given the no. 10 and told, "you need to step up now", meaning that he now has to lead as he was once led by stars with years more experience than him and an inspiring motivator in Conte. He's too young to be a leader and now he has no one to lead him and this is what's caused this major form dip. You don't go from being that good to being this bad by fluke. It's purely psychological. The best thing for him would be a manager with strong character ala Conte. Allegri's relaxed style is hands off and that worked when he had an experienced squad but now these young players need a mentor.
Agree. The lack of experience around him has left a vaccum he's yet to fill. I hope he does.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Don't get me started on this one. Bit my lip for too long for this one. Trying all the fancy moves and beating of his man without just playing it simple. Fuck off to barca you peroxide toilet brush.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He is floundering without Vidal/Pirlo and with the weight of the number ten. He hasn't played a good game in the league so far
Yeah, he's been shocking, I can't believe he's still trying to take 3-4 touches every time he has the ball and attempting silly skills after playing in the league for 4 seasons.

You can see he's trying to carry the team but he's not mature enough and he can't deal with being the main focus of every teams plan against us. It's just a matter of time until he gets agitated and sent off.

I think it's down to the surroundings too, it's obvious to say that he'll be back to incredible once he moves to a team like Barca where the quality of players can allow him to 'breathe', but it's just simply true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)