Paul Pogba (68 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Honestly, I think all the talk about Raiola's greedyness is grossly overstating the reality. He simply does what his players want him to do, and he does it well. With Nedved or Hamsik, he's never really caused any notable commotions as they want(ed) to stay at their clubs. With Ibrahimovic, it's the other way round, and he's been extremely effective at forcing his clubs to make him leave.

With Pogba, his behaviour surely has added quite a bit to the player's fame and pricetag.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Pogba will most likely stay this summer. The club has said he's not for sale and even Raiola has conceded that fact in his last interview. What happens after next season will depend on the direction of the club and his ambitions. The big thing over the next couple of summers will be how will the club handle the bump in revenues with the new sponsorships deals, TV deal, and CL money. This season was a huge step in the right direction.

I hope to see the money spent on improving the pay structure on the players on the team right now. Players like Pogba, Vidal, Morata, and guys like Dybala and Coman if they hit their full potential have to be paid competitive wages. To stay in the top 5 in Europe, we have to pay like them. I don't want to see the club ever turning into an EPL club that has to spend 200 million every summer on overpriced players. If in summer of 2016 or 2017 we can pay him in the ballpark of the big Spanish clubs can pay, I think we will have a reasonable chance of keeping him long term.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Honestly, I think all the talk about Raiola's greedyness is grossly overstating the reality. He simply does what his players want him to do, and he does it well. With Nedved or Hamsik, he's never really caused any notable commotions as they want(ed) to stay at their clubs. With Ibrahimovic, it's the other way round, and he's been extremely effective at forcing his clubs to make him leave.

With Pogba, his behaviour surely has added quite a bit to the player's fame and pricetag.
with Ibrahimovic he forced him out only once (2006) from what i remember (cant recall how he left Ajax though). he left Inter because he wanted Barcelona, it was his dream club. if there was anyone other than Raiola, the outcome would be the same. and Barca paid a hefty fee too with Etoo, their 1st choice striker included. Barcelona didnt want to keep him in 2010, not much to do with Raiola, Milan also wanted him and his wages gone to rebuild. the only time he did force a player out was with us 2006, but Ibra was 24-25 and didnt want to stay at any cost. we werent in position to keep him at the time.

also, you forgot another notable player. Balotelli :D. with him, it was clubs he was playing for forcing him out, not Raiola. Inter, then City and now Milan. how long till Liverpool hs enough of him. Raiola even said that Balotelli should stay at Liverpool some time ago and that he doesent want to search for a new club for him. there are few more players, lets see what happens with Mkhitaryan also

the point is, Raiola isnt obsessed with transferring his players around. i think he even prefers players to settle into one location so he has less work to do. he sometimes makes questionable statements, but he wants to raise the publicity of his players that way i think, more than tell everyone to sign his player(s)

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
with Ibrahimovic he forced him out only once (2006) from what i remember (cant recall how he left Ajax though). he left Inter because he wanted Barcelona, it was his dream club. if there was anyone other than Raiola, the outcome would be the same. and Barca paid a hefty fee too with Etoo, their 1st choice striker included. Barcelona didnt want to keep him in 2010, not much to do with Raiola, Milan also wanted him and his wages gone to rebuild. the only time he did force a player out was with us 2006, but Ibra was 24-25 and didnt want to stay at any cost. we werent in position to keep him at the time.

also, you forgot another notable player. Balotelli :D. with him, it was clubs he was playing for forcing him out, not Raiola. Inter, then City and now Milan. how long till Liverpool hs enough of him. Raiola even said that Balotelli should stay at Liverpool some time ago and that he doesent want to search for a new club for him. there are few more players, lets see what happens with Mkhitaryan also

the point is, Raiola isnt obsessed with transferring his players around. i think he even prefers players to settle into one location so he has less work to do. he sometimes makes questionable statements, but he wants to raise the publicity of his players that way i think, more than tell everyone to sign his player(s)
I read Ibra's autobiography, he forced his move away from Ajax because he wasn't in good relationship with the board of Ajax, he despise almost all of them, along with they favorit Rafael Van der Vart. Even though he like Juve, like well organise club, he just didn't want to stay and play Serie B, even Deschamp almost begged him to stay, promising that team will be built around him.

Raiola do his thing, result is almost all of his players get enormous hype and along with that big price tag.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I read Ibra's autobiography, he forced his move away from Ajax because he wasn't in good relationship with the board of Ajax, he despise almost all of them, along with they favorit Rafael Van der Vart. Even though he like Juve, like well organise club, he just didn't want to stay and play Serie B, even Deschamp almost begged him to stay, promising that team will be built around him.

Raiola do his thing, result is almost all of his players get enormous hype and along with that big price tag.
Which is good for his client and himself because they can then leverage for higher wages. It also means that in the case of a club selling one of his players they can demand a higher fee.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

He was never Hamsik's manager.He wanted to be.That's the reason for his row with ADL (Napoli president)because Raiola was always stating that Hamsik is a good player who deserves bigger club.Hamsic wanna stay at Napoli ,ADL was pissed off and Raiola was trying to get a new client in Hamsik.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck you, kiss-ass. :lol:
Kiss ass?! Man I got banned on cl final day because of one of those cunts!! Ban Fred too!

- - - Updated - - -

And sell pogba already! I'm tired of hearing shit from the people around me, just get em outta here and get me some isco so he makes morata happy

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Kiss ass?! Man I got banned on cl final day because of one of those cunts!! Ban Fred too!

- - - Updated - - -

And sell pogba already! I'm tired of hearing shit from the people around me, just get em outta here and get me some isco so he makes morata happy
You're not helping your case. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)