Paul Pogba (161 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Of course he did, effectively raising Pogba's price a little bit more.

Man I don't know, you might keep him this season after reaching the CL final, but eventually he'll want to go to one of those super rich clubs and get insane wages, Pogba strikes me as that kind of person. :p
Marotta has always played it extremely straight though.

We're not selling him this summer, I'm almost certain about this, and have been for a few months. In my opinion, he'll be sold after the Euro next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
That would be so retarded i won't even know where to start explaining why..

Pogba is a thousand times the player nainggolan ever was and ever will be..

Tevez replacement? Who? 50M+ strikers?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Of course he did, effectively raising Pogba's price a little bit more.

Man I don't know, you might keep him this season after reaching the CL final, but eventually he'll want to go to one of those super rich clubs and get insane wages, Pogba strikes me as that kind of person. :p
he strikes me as a different person from what i constantly read from him though :p

also, Marotta wouldnt come out and say that and then sell him. thats not like him at all + most fans feel reassured of his future now with his words. i doubt that statement was simply to raise his price (which would be ridiculously high anyway, in case of a very unlikely sale sometime in the future). i think he said that because he knows Pogba will stay...

another thing, i hate these "at some point we will have to sell him" statements from fans here. 1st they underrate their own club so much, to the levels of Dortmund, Valencia or Tottenham even (they are the opposite of some EPL fans in that regard). we are of a season in which we were one game away from a treble, we havent sold an important player in ages, why would we start now? i dont get it. 2nd, people seem to think what Pogba wants better than him around here. it is known by now that we will only sell if he wants out, and not "i think i want to go there, not sure yet" out. only "i want to join that club, sell me now!" out. since the "we need money to build a CL contender squad" argument doesent work anymore, and the "we have to sell now before his value drops, he will never be worth 100M again" is simply ridiculous, people prefer > "he will leave at some point. he will demand higher wages (which we will give him anyway by 2017-18), when Barca/Real call, he will go". i even see some who would like us to sell him/exchange for other players rather than keep him. point is, no one knows what he will decide in 1-2 years, a lot can happen until that, but to simply take it as granted that he will leave..., i dont know, people need to show more trust in Agnelli and Marotta

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
he strikes me as a different person from what i constantly read from him though :p

also, Marotta wouldnt come out and say that and then sell him. thats not like him at all + most fans feel reassured of his future now with his words. i doubt that statement was simply to raise his price (which would be ridiculously high anyway, in case of a very unlikely sale sometime in the future). i think he said that because he knows Pogba will stay...

another thing, i hate these "at some point we will have to sell him" statements from fans here. 1st they underrate their own club so much, to the levels of Dortmund, Valencia or Tottenham even (they are the opposite of some EPL fans in that regard). we are of a season in which we were one game away from a treble, we havent sold an important player in ages, why would we start now? i dont get it. 2nd, people seem to think what Pogba wants better than him around here. it is known by now that we will only sell if he wants out, and not "i think i want to go there, not sure yet" out. only "i want to join that club, sell me now!" out. since the "we need money to build a CL contender squad" argument doesent work anymore, and the "we have to sell now before his value drops, he will never be worth 100M again" is simply ridiculous, people prefer > "he will leave at some point. he will demand higher wages (which we will give him anyway by 2017-18), when Barca/Real call, he will go". i even see some who would like us to sell him/exchange for other players rather than keep him. point is, no one knows what he will decide in 1-2 years, a lot can happen until that, but to simply take it as granted that he will leave..., i dont know, people need to show more trust in Agnelli and Marotta
:tup: I wish this crap would stop

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
to be honest I dont think most ppl in the world would not jump at the chance to triple their wages but I think he will stay this season. He knows the more success he has here the more esteemed he will be in world football and will be able to command even higher wages. Plus he seems to want Barca so the conditions are not right to join them given their transfer ban. Next year though will be different.

If we lose Pirlo and possibly Tevez the club absolutely can not allow another key player to leave. We dont want to make wholesale changes to a great team and risk losing our identity and taking time to find it again at the start of next season.
Marotta has always played it extremely straight though.

We're not selling him this summer, I'm almost certain about this, and have been for a few months. In my opinion, he'll be sold after the Euro next year.
I also don't think you'll sell him this summer.

Actually when it comes to Real and to a lesser extent Barca, they've raided big teams for their top players all the time, even EPL teams. Look at how Real have made United, one of the richest clubs in the world their semi feeder club. Fact of the matter is, most players love the prestige of the two top Spanish sides.

I can see Vidal staying, but I really believe that Pogba will eventually move to Real or Barca, or because he's French, maybe even PSG if they offer him insane wages. This is all just speculation obviously and you might disagree with me and believe he'll stay at Juve for the rest of his career, there's nothing objective I can point to, that proves my point, so only time will tell I guess :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually when it comes to Real and to a lesser extent Barca, they've raided big teams for their top players all the time, even EPL teams. Look at how Real have made United, one of the richest clubs in the world their semi feeder club. Fact of the matter is, most players love the prestige of the two top Spanish sides.

I can see Vidal staying, but I really believe that Pogba will eventually move to Real or Barca, or because he's French, maybe even PSG if they offer him insane wages. This is all just speculation obviously and you might disagree with me and believe he'll stay at Juve for the rest of his career, there's nothing objective I can point to, that proves my point, so only time will tell I guess :p

tell that to these guys :D

no one knows for a fact what Pogba will decide, and thats why its all speculation. he might retire here butr might also leave after next season. however, he strikes me as a guy who wouldnt be chasing money in his career, rather than individual and team success, thats the impression i have whenever i read something from him.

the older players and guys around the club like Gigi, Pirlo, Nedved or Trezeguet even have great influence on him i think, and he has deep respect and admiration for them as seen when they are seen together. he is so young but has already a strong personality and is a very intelligent guy. he is loved here, he likes and respects the club (he always says that we saved his career), he is winning titles and is soon gonna start winning individual awards too if he keeps this progress, he and his teammates and the club together with him are improving every year, he will get improved contracts every time he renews. when some older players like Gigi, Pirlo and Tevez leave he will be the absolute star player on the team. would he throw that away to be only "one of many" at Real and being booed at after every bad game he has just for a bigger salary and marketibility (or whatever)? possible, but i think he will not chose that way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

tell that to these guys :D

no one knows for a fact what Pogba will decide, and thats why its all speculation. he might retire here butr might also leave after next season. however, he strikes me as a guy who wouldnt be chasing money in his career, rather than individual and team success, thats the impression i have whenever i read something from him.

the older players and guys around the club like Gigi, Pirlo, Nedved or Trezeguet even have great influence on him i think, and he has deep respect and admiration for them as seen when they are seen together. he is so young but has already a strong personality and is a very intelligent guy. he is loved here, he likes and respects the club (he always says that we saved his career), he is winning titles and is soon gonna start winning individual awards too if he keeps this progress, he and his teammates and the club together with him are improving every year, he will get improved contracts every time he renews. when some older players like Gigi, Pirlo and Tevez leave he will be the absolute star player on the team. would he throw that away to be only "one of many" at Real and being booed at after every bad game he has just for a bigger salary and marketibility (or whatever)? possible, but i think he will not chose that way.
I would like to believe this but sometimes this kind of speeches sound too idealist and are spoken as a fan more than a realist.

In life I have learned that we cant take anything for granted, and that sometimes we have dreams but it doesnt mean things will turn out how we want or how we thought they would have been.

All those comments about pogba respecting and admiring the elder legends here are cute and dandy, but like you said, he has a strong personality and if he really wants to go, there will be nor pirlo or buffon who will make him think twice about it.

Then theres Raiola .he must be filling his head with move proposals, slowly but surely. He is in no hurry, but one of his main targets in his career right now is to do a blockbuster sale for pogba and earn a lot of money, we need to never forget that. Pogbas case is very different to nedved's.

Lets see what happens. Logics tell me he should stay, but thats for him to decide and he very well can ask for a switch if he really wants it. I dont think it will happen this summer, but maybe the next.

What I want to say is that is not THAT impossible to see him leaving

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then theres Raiola .
honestly, i laugh whenever i see this being brought up (forgot to mention it in my previous replies to Fred). even if Raiola was that big of a factor, which he is not, we could simply pay him good money to tell Pogba to stay. our owners are rich bastards

i agree with your point mostly though, and thats what i said. we can keep him as long as we want, we only sell if he decides to go. i THINK he will stay here for a long period. but its not impossible for him to leave one day.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know why u underestimate Raiola. He can get pogba contracts and benefits waaay beyond our league whenever he wants. Its all on pogba not to buckle. But I dont know how much more he will convince himself to stay here.

Im not saying we are not a top club, but we are not a the top.

Lets see what happens. Never trust Raiola, or underestimate him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
+1 @Hydde

btw raiola is a simple creature: money makes him live, breath, eat and shit. let's feed him with some $$$, and he'll swear that pogba will stay at juve for life. (however i doubt that the club wants that: no matter how huge talent pogba is, no player worth 80-100m.)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont know why u underestimate Raiola. He can get pogba contracts and benefits waaay beyond our league whenever he wants. Its all on pogba not to buckle. But I dont know how much more he will convince himself to stay here.

True.The only thing why is he so quiet with Pogba and not rushing or insisting to sell him is that he got 4-4.5 mil. fee from us renewing Pogba's contract with us.How Long will that last nobody knows.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If they sell Pogba, it will be because he wants to leave, not because Juve need to sell him. And if he wants to leave, then sell him, and reinforce the squad.

FFS we are not Roma or Milan

Jan 5, 2007

i agree with you and in the other hand raiola is not stupid and he know that pogba still growing and juve is the right place to him to do that.

for that am not worried about pogba being sold till he reach his best or atleast he is at 25 old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)