Paul Pogba (162 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The drama this forum will see this summer is going to set record levels :lol:
in the end, its gonna be quite a quiet summer. another striker, maybe a young fullback, Rugani and Berardi and thats it. all the drama will be for nothing :D

- - - Updated - - -

+1 @Hydde

btw raiola is a simple creature: money makes him live, breath, eat and $#@!. let's feed him with some $$$, and he'll swear that pogba will stay at juve for life. (however i doubt that the club wants that: no matter how huge talent pogba is, no player worth 80-100m.)
there are more than a few actually

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why u underestimate Raiola. He can get pogba contracts and benefits waaay beyond our league whenever he wants. Its all on pogba not to buckle. But I dont know how much more he will convince himself to stay here.

Im not saying we are not a top club, but we are not a the top.

Lets see what happens. Never trust Raiola, or underestimate him.
i dont underrestimate him, the bold part is what matters. if Pogba wants to stay, he wont force him out (and he cant). if Pogba want to leave he will find him a good contract. thats all he can do

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i dont underrestimate him, the bold part is what matters. if Pogba wants to stay, he wont force him out (and he cant). if Pogba want to leave he will find him a good contract. thats all he can do
But you make it sound like Raiola is everyday looking at the window in his office, waiting for Pogba to have some mercy on him.

I would bet my dick that he is everyday looking where to sell Pogba, and if he has stayed quiet for a while is because he understood that theres no hurry for him, and is in his benefit to wait for Pogba to get bored and for himself to not annoy juve. But just wait, when the time comes, if he ever see one little sign of weakness or doubt from Pogba, he will throw at him all his repertoire of fantasy contracts and youll see.

He is a greedu bastard, but he is no idiot and he wants to see pogba out of juve asap. The money he will earn will be massive and he will offer his client wealth and prestige on the process. Its a win win for everyone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But you make it sound like Raiola is everyday looking at the window in his office, waiting for Pogba to have some mercy on him.

I would bet my $#@! that he is everyday looking where to sell Pogba, and if he has stayed quiet for a while is because he understood that theres no hurry for him, and is in his benefit to wait for Pogba to get bored and for himself to not annoy juve. But just wait, when the time comes, if he ever see one little sign of weakness or doubt from Pogba, he will throw at him all his repertoire of fantasy contracts and youll see.

He is a greedu bastard, but he is no idiot and he wants to see pogba out of juve asap. The money he will earn will be massive and he will offer his client wealth and prestige on the process. Its a win win for everyone.
waiting for mercy from Pogba? i have no idea whats that supposed to mean. and why does he have to sell Pogba at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Naingolan sounds like a Pirlo replacement
we arent paying 18M for half of Nainggolan

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
waiting for mercy from Pogba? i have no idea whats that supposed to mean. and why does he have to sell Pogba at all?

- - - Updated - - -
The mercy comment, was that even when it depends entirely on pogs, it doesnt mean he HAVE to wait for pogba to make his mind. He very well can and and im pretty sure he IS working on pogba whenever he can to make a move. In fact, im pretty sure that between him and pogba everything is said and done, and he has explained him very well what his future holds and what he will give to pogba obvs all of this fueled by his own benefit, not necesarilly what benefits pogba sporting wise.

And why he has to sell pogba?. Well the most obvious reason, and the reason the world is like it is: money. Plain and simple.

Just think about the money he will receive of his sale. And he is not selling him for the worst of his client economic wise, he will guarantee his client gets a fat contract in a top team on the process.

What happens after that is on Pogba's hands, but him, as his agent, will have fulfilled his mission, and made money on the process which is all of this about(for him).

His mission is to make money foremost, as any good business man. You cant make money from fairy tales and sporting love stories.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The mercy comment, was that even when it depends entirely on pogs, it doesnt mean he HAVE to wait for pogba to make his mind. He very well can and and im pretty sure he IS working on pogba whenever he can to make a move. In fact, im pretty sure that between him and pogba everything is said and done, and he has explained him very well what his future holds and what he will give to pogba obvs all of this fueled by his own benefit, not necesarilly what benefits pogba sporting wise.

And why he has to sell pogba?. Well the most obvious reason, and the reason the world is like it is: money. Plain and simple.

Just think about the money he will receive of his sale. And he is not selling him for the worst of his client economic wise, he will guarantee his client gets a fat contract in a top team on the process.

What happens after that is on Pogba's hands, but him, as his agent, will have fulfilled his mission, and made money on the process which is all of this about(for him).

His mission is to make money foremost, as any good business man. You cant make money from fairy tales and sporting love stories.
what of his agents did he ever sell for his own ambitions, or because he would earn money that way? Ibra and Balo both either werent wanted by their clubs or wanted out. also, we can give him money if needed, our owners are very rich, dont forget that. and if Pogba was to be sold for 100M, he wouldnt get anything of that. it all goes to us, if thats what you meant by he would earn lots of money.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what of his agents did he ever sell for his own ambitions, or because he would earn money that way? Ibra and Balo both either werent wanted by their clubs or wanted out. also, we can give him money if needed, our owners are very rich, dont forget that. and if Pogba was to be sold for 100M, he wouldnt get anything of that. it all goes to us, if thats what you meant by he would earn lots of money.
Very rich?. We are in comparison with the average teams, but we are on diapers in comparison with the spanish and england top teams, and psg.

We will never be able to match a top salary from the 3 or 4 teams above us. We just simply cant “throw money" like the toher teams do and think all will be ok.
And you dont understand me. If pogba goes, is because he wants to go. But Raiolas influnce will be not projuve. Thats what I want to say.
And not be surprised that he is inyecting his venom slowly but surely.

We just need to fuk up in the CL and youll see him gone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Very rich?. We are in comparison with the average teams, but we are on diapers in comparison with the spanish and england top teams, and psg.

We will never be able to match a top salary from the 3 or 4 teams above us. We just simply cant “throw money" like the toher teams do and think all will be ok.
And you dont understand me. If pogba goes, is because he wants to go. But Raiolas influnce will be not projuve. Thats what I want to say.
And not be surprised that he is inyecting his venom slowly but surely.

We just need to fuk up in the CL and youll see him gone.
not we, our owners. i dont think Raiola minds some money under the table ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol. No, we dont work like that. Berlusconi , thohir and moratti are the dumb owners who like to splash from their own money, like the old schools.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The drama this forum will see this summer is going to set record levels :lol:
Not at all.If he really want's to go and the offer is 100 mil. there is no problem with his departure.But he won't.

- - - Updated - - -

I can easily see us using his cash to finance Nainggolan and a proper Tevez replacement.
At least one more player.One if you consider Cavanni as a Tevez replacement otherwise at least 3 more plus that leg breaker from Roma.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Is Pogba the type of player that Madrid and Barca would wait years to capture? Because we are doing our best to fend them off every summer. At some point you have to think they will spend their money and fill their midfields with other players they like just as much.

I mean, is this game we're playing going to be fucking eternal? At some point these teams will move on I think.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You might be calm, cool and collected but I can assure you there are plenty of members that will be going bananas.
He will stay definitely.Raiola is the only guy we should be afraid of because that former pizza chief is the dirtiest snail in the world.Just remember what he does with Zlatan in order to force us to sell him.He also influence Nedved(that time Zlatan's roommate and his client too) to said publicly ,like "if some player doesn't want to stay he should be released to leave".But now we are in a totally different and better position.He can't blackmail us.And if some offer come that's it.When fucking Bale was payed 100 mil Pogba is at least worth the same.But I really think that he will stay.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Personal gain is personal gain.:D
Honestly, I think all the talk about Raiola's greedyness is grossly overstating the reality. He simply does what his players want him to do, and he does it well. With Nedved or Hamsik, he's never really caused any notable commotions as they want(ed) to stay at their clubs. With Ibrahimovic, it's the other way round, and he's been extremely effective at forcing his clubs to make him leave.

With Pogba, his behaviour surely has added quite a bit to the player's fame and pricetag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)