Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't like him much today apart from some magical moments there and then. I thought he lost possession quite a few times.

I don't see how some said he was the man of the match. Must be those old eyes fooling them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So unfocused in the last 20mins.
But still the best out there tonight. His presence was immense, in the middle he practically won every duel, created 3-4 great opportunities, one led to a goal that killed the game. His calmness on the ball is striking, his first touch is perfect, zidanesque, his technique, dribbles, vision, ball retrieval and overall his completeness set him apart from the rest of the mids all across Europe. It's rather difficult to find shortcomings in his game.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't like him much today apart from some magical moments there and then. I thought he lost possession quite a few times.

I don't see how some said he was the man of the match. Must be those old eyes fooling them.
Nice try, but you can do better. I rate this 6/10 for the encouragement.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He was careless during the whole game. He really didn't seem to give a fuck. His first touch on the ball came with 15min into the game.

Nevertheless he still displayed beauty in several moments and that tunnel was a thing of greatness. He's just amazing.

But Morata, Tevez and Marchisio played much better than him IMO.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At some point, each time a milan player attacked him when he had the ball, he made them look like retarded amateurs.

Must have been a bitter pill to swallow for Milan to see Pogby ridiculising their entire team, knowing they aint got a player thats anywhere close near that level.

Lets hope Barbara niggerusconi doesnt whores herself out to him, as she did to every black milan player in the past. Pogby should have better standards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree. He did his usual masterpieces...but had way too many distracting moments and lost possesion when he shouldnt

To be honest he looked not as focused as other players

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not quite there yet, in my opinion. Zidane was bossing in a much better Serie-A, and he also set La Liga, the Champions League and the international stage on fire. Let's cool it just a lil' bit...

Pogba is doing exceptionally well, and I'm not ruling out that he may someday surpass Zizou, but to say that he's "better than Zidane" at this point in time is way premature.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not quite there yet, in my opinion. Zidane was bossing in a much better Serie-A, and he also set La Liga, the Champions League and the international stage on fire. Let's cool it just a lil' bit...

Pogba is doing exceptionally well, and I'm not ruling out that he may someday surpass Zizou, but to say that he's "better than Zidane" at this point in time is way premature.
now now, let's not question mr (miss?) vodka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)