Paul Pogba (111 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Having a 5%-30% chance of winning against those sides should make it clear that flat out writing us off as a potential champion's league winner this year is not in the slightest ridiculous. It would take a miracle, likely several of them, for us to win CL this year.
Beating several big teams of course would require a small miracle on our part and was never suggesting that we'd be capable of pulling it off. Still consider QFs our limit atm.

On the other hand this seemed a bit harsh ˇˇ

Naive. We cannot beat Barca, Real, Atl, Chelsea, Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My saying that is quite harsh, but the reality is fairly harsh.

I mean, theoretically Basel, Shaktar, or Schalke could also win the CL this year, but it's pretty clear that this isn't going to happen. Now we have a slightly better chance, but it's still so unlikely that the discussion going on in this thread about being these teams is rather silly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would rate that our chances of sucess (CL triumph) are much higher than frickin' Basel's or Shaktar's, but still not big enough to seriously discuss this possibility.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
OK, i dont usually post, but when i do its cause smth pisses me off. Why are u doing this to yourself, always discussing possible sale of our best players(this season pogba, the last one vidal), it's just saddening this minor club fan mentality, the fuck we are juventus and always have been one of the most respected and feared clubs in the world, so why is that inferiority complex? Yes we sold a 29 year old Zidane for 70+ mil(which nowadays would be between 120-150 mil in current market). So stop acting like we are totenham, arsenal or some other minnows, like we cant offer the players anything.... Remember who we are and dont give me the usual "but financially bla bla bla bullshit" we will improve on that aspect soon enough, if it wasnt Calciopoli we would have been somewhere between Chelsea and Psg financially....

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It's good to have a key player like Pogba ability of that type of all skills.We are power enough to retain Serie A, but we will need much sufficiency if we want achieve success in CL.today all juve players were unimpressive except pogba!!
how can improve this Conditions if juve sell him. christ sake

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's good to have a key player like Pogba ability of that type of all skills.We are power enough to retain Serie A, but we will need much sufficiency if we want achieve success in CL.today all juve players were unimpressive except pogba!!
I think you might be my favorite poster.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I fully agree.

The irony is that currently Inter and Milan damage us more than they ever could by defeating us on the pitch. Them windowlicker clubs diminish our achievements by simply being shit. I don't know if you guys live in a country where football is being discussed much but when discussing Pogba's future everybody has this "not in that retirement league"-attitude.
I pick being 3rd back in 2004 over winning 5 Scudettos post 2010 anyday. The respect we got back then was immense and the reason was the strength of our rivals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
OK, i dont usually post, but when i do its cause smth pisses me off. Why are u doing this to yourself, always discussing possible sale of our best players(this season pogba, the last one vidal), it's just saddening this minor club fan mentality, the fuck we are juventus and always have been one of the most respected and feared clubs in the world, so why is that inferiority complex? Yes we sold a 29 year old Zidane for 70+ mil(which nowadays would be between 120-150 mil in current market). So stop acting like we are totenham, arsenal or some other minnows, like we cant offer the players anything.... Remember who we are and dont give me the usual "but financially bla bla bla bullshit" we will improve on that aspect soon enough, if it wasnt Calciopoli we would have been somewhere between Chelsea and Psg financially....
sony-2.gif

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/paul-pogba.278058/page-266#post-17020001

@zizinho
@Fr3sh

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
First player in a long time that would make non-Juve fans tune in to our games. That's why we have to keep him. Players like him bring new fans to the club, like Del Piero did. That's something we definitely need.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Pogba wants to stay then Raiola can suck his big $#@!. Pogba will fire him :) !
Raiola wont do anything since Pogba wants to stay. i dont even see Raiola as a problem. he has a close relationship with the club and wont try to ruin it. the only way Pogba goes is if he wants to go. that is the only thing that matters. and so far he doesent want to leave so talking about his sale is nothing but trashtalk

- - - Updated - - -

the primitive guy is right. agree with him

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/paul-pogba.278058/page-266#post-17020032

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
OK, i dont usually post, but when i do its cause smth pisses me off. Why are u doing this to yourself, always discussing possible sale of our best players(this season pogba, the last one vidal), it's just saddening this minor club fan mentality, the $#@! we are juventus and always have been one of the most respected and feared clubs in the world, so why is that inferiority complex? Yes we sold a 29 year old Zidane for 70+ mil(which nowadays would be between 120-150 mil in current market). So stop acting like we are totenham, arsenal or some other minnows, like we cant offer the players anything.... Remember who we are and dont give me the usual "but financially bla bla bla bull$#@!" we will improve on that aspect soon enough, if it wasnt Calciopoli we would have been somewhere between Chelsea and Psg financially....
Amusingly enough, if it wasn't for Calciopoli, we'd probably have ended up in the same boat as Milan. The demotion and promotion and subsequent lack of success upon our return to top flight, allowed us to redevelop our business model into something more sustainable. :shifty:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I fully agree.

The irony is that currently Inter and Milan damage us more than they ever could by defeating us on the pitch. Them windowlicker clubs diminish our achievements by simply being shit. I don't know if you guys live in a country where football is being discussed much but when discussing Pogba's future everybody has this "not in that retirement league"-attitude.
I pick being 3rd back in 2004 over winning 5 Scudettos post 2010 anyday. The respect we got back then was immense and the reason was the strength of our rivals.
Milan and inter are having to rely on free transfers to survive.Now any team can not compete with Juventus in Serie A . while Juventus have the power to run away with Serie A,cannot stand up to the likes of Real and Bayern and Barca ...
thats why we need to keep Pogba a few more years As classic midfielder.The attackers continue to be an issue

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Well Calciopoli did happen and people need to accept that, we are not as big as we used to be and we will most likely lose Pogba in the next couple of years. No point pretending we are this and that when we are not, we are trying to get back to that level but it wont be for at least another 3-4 years at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)