Paul Pogba (73 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this guy isn't for sale. we aren't a selling team we need to build a team around him to compete for CL. we are juventus not arsenal. give him n10 make him captain. this guy is our pearl.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I wonder if Juve will be the first Italian club to realise that great players have great international market appeal which leads to more exposure and revenues. More revenues means we can offer competitive wages, something our management repeats over and over again we cannot offer.

Something tells me our Italian management sees things differently than a rational mind. But I can only wish.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Marotta has to change his buying mentality and bring nothing but top quality to play along with this guy, so he can experience high level Football and being a CL contender. Then he'd have no reason to leave for at least some years. That is if he hopes to keep this guy in Torino.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba: "Raiola says I'm worth 80m? I'm worth 0, I have to work, improve and give everything for this shirt and this club."
He actually said that ?

Marotta has to change his buying mentality and bring nothing but top quality to play along with this guy, so he can experience high level Football and being a CL contender. Then he'd have no reason to leave for at least some years. That is if he hopes to keep this guy in Torino.
Thats a ridiculous post. We are bound by our budgets and income. Yet we showed courage when we paid 20mil for moratta. We cant and in the near future never will dish out 30mil for "top quality" just like that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's already surrounded by top quality players and has experienced high level football here.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He actually said that ?

Thats a ridiculous post. We are bound by our budgets and income. Yet we showed courage when we paid 20mil for moratta. We cant and in the near future never will dish out 30mil for "top quality" just like that.
De Bruyne cost 22mil. Ridiculous is paying 15mil and bigger wages for Pereyra.

Courage or stupidity? He could still very well not live up to expectations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
De Bruyne cost 22mil. Ridiculous is paying 15mil and bigger wages for Pereyra.

Courage or stupidity? He could still very well not live up to expectations.
the "De Bruynes" are the players we need to be looking at. young players with tons of potential playing for a big club that wants to get rid of them. we got a few of those in the previous mercatos but ofcourse we also cant sign every player that becomes available. so far we are doing a good job with signing players and if we continue with this path i see no problems for our future

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough to make us a CL contender.
for now

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. The guy has the potential to be one of the best in his generation and he'll soon realize beating the likes of Verona and Parma isn't enough.
THE best

Edit: missed the 2nd bold part somehow :D so he will go to Madrid to play against the likes of Getafe, Granada and Levante? or to England to play vs Leicester, Hull and Stoke? every league has fodder teams, Serie A is no different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)