Paul Pogba (134 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Pogba@SKY "I need to work very hard to become a star like Buffon, Pirlo and Chiellini :)lol::lol:)" Then the reporter mentioned Raiola stating Pogba was worth 80m. Pogba replied that he was worth 0eur and needs to work more. (meant himself, not raiola)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
De Bruyne cost 22mil. Ridiculous is paying 15mil and bigger wages for Pereyra.

Courage or stupidity? He could still very well not live up to expectations.
Pogba costs us 0 mil, go tell every team in the world that could pay 0 euro and afford his wages back then, and ask what the shit they where doing.

We needed a polyvalent midfielder. De Bruyne plays wide or central attacking midfield. Positions we werent using.

And dont come fucking complain about "allegri used it" cause you amongst many were complaining he's a shit coach and we were doomed. Marotta didnt sign players the current system wasent using, he signed what would benefit us.

Stop fucking complaining, go support roma

- - - Updated - - -

yep, hes a smart guy completely aware of what hes capable of and that he can improve much more. thats what i love so much about him
Remember when the club publically disciplined Pogba when he was late for training, and Raiola decided to show what a disgusting pig cuntfart he was by complaining loud in the media about how horrible it was and he wanted to be paid more cash to fill his intestines with more crap ?

Same day, Pogba accepted the fine, and appologised

the player is more professional, then his asshole cuntshit agent

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Pogba costs us 0 mil, go tell every team in the world that could pay 0 euro and afford his wages back then, and ask what the shit they where doing.

We needed a polyvalent midfielder. De Bruyne plays wide or central attacking midfield. Positions we werent using.

And dont come fucking complain about "allegri used it" cause you amongst many were complaining he's a shit coach and we were doomed. Marotta didnt sign players the current system wasent using, he signed what would benefit us.

Stop fucking complaining, go support roma
POgba was a pure strike of luck. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody knew what he was truly capable of. Not Marotta, not you, not Juventus. So true his main destination was supposed to be Primavera. He proved Conte he was mature enough for the first team and started getting minutes here and there.

So don't give me that excuse. We were simply lucky. There was nothing magical about it.

No, Conte needed your polivalent midfielder, he's the one who wanted Pereyra. Had allegri been our coach before that happened, he'd certainly look for a different type of player, most likely the Trequartista we needed then and need now. We know how his Milan team played.

Of course i was among the ones complaining. Conte's departure was not only surprising and infuriating but you also feel for his history with the club as a player, He was and is a Juventino. Allegri was hated by MOST here for many reasons, one was his untiring and annoying complaints about the decisions going our way through out that season. Including Muntari's incident. Or have you forgotten about that?

Having said that, there's nothing wrong with admitting he's doing a good work and changing your mind about someone. I'm glad he did change my mind and proved me wrong. It's a win/win situation.

I was already supporting Juventus when you couldn't take a shit without your potty, so don't give me that "go support someone else" bullshit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I highly doubt you are older then me, or even in range, with the constant moaning about Marotta and Pereyra.
Look at Inter, Milan, where are they now ? Napoli supposed to surpass us, where are they now with their "big signings" ??

This club was a pile of rubbish. Marotta cleared out mercilessly the aging players who werent delivering what they were payed for, and has turned this club around ever since. Why is juventus the club with by far the biggest quality in italy, and its not even close ? Marotta brought it.
Pereyra gets alot of trashing from several, including you, here. He has played as many minutes as Vidal. Is the least horrible cam we have , is an excellent cm option, has shown to be rather good on the wings. Let me ask you, what would we have done if we didnt had Pereyra ?

Who would have played 1040 minutes in his place ? What other player could we have gotten that is at least as good in the cm positions, but can also cover cam and wing ?

Scored his second goal in 3 days today, is praised by his coach.

You got no reason to put remotely as much criticism on both.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I highly doubt you are older then me, or even in range, with the constant moaning about Marotta and Pereyra.
Look at Inter, Milan, where are they now ? Napoli supposed to surpass us, where are they now with their "big signings" ??

This club was a pile of rubbish. Marotta cleared out mercilessly the aging players who werent delivering what they were payed for, and has turned this club around ever since. Why is juventus the club with by far the biggest quality in italy, and its not even close ? Marotta brought it.
Pereyra gets alot of trashing from several, including you, here. He has played as many minutes as Vidal. Is the least horrible cam we have , is an excellent cm option, has shown to be rather good on the wings. Let me ask you, what would we have done if we didnt had Pereyra ?

Who would have played 1040 minutes in his place ? What other player could we have gotten that is at least as good in the cm positions, but can also cover cam and wing ?

Scored his second goal in 3 days today, is praised by his coach.

You got no reason to put remotely as much criticism on both.

Well, cause maybe i don't need to agree with things they do to prove I'm a fan. I'm not a mindless idiot. And I'm also not stupid to not see Marotta has made some good signings, by pure luck or not. Tevez is the best example. He was a player with a difficult personality and for that reason we had no competition. Again, we were lucky he loved the country and has find himself his place as one of the most important players for this club in a long time.

But it's the one thing you and some other members seem to harp on the same string again and again. We were in the hole and we dug our way out. Fine. What happens after that? What happens after winning an obsolete league without competition (except for Milan in our first scudetto) 3 seasons in a row? What's the next step? To keep on failing in Europe and aiming for top 16? If that? Is that how you think We'll manage to make Pogba happy enough to stay? Think again.

And you could say it's a matter of not having the money anymore. Well, what about the money we spent on players for supposed depth when we barely played then, for obvious reasons, might i say. They were shit. Dead weight. Also The money we spent on our own players who aren't really ours. It's fucking embarrassing.

I can understand depth if you're spending money on someone useful. Like Romulo would be if he wasn't injured. You asked me who would have played CM and also cover the wings, well, him. Unfortunately we have no control over injuries.

But my point is very clear. Sure we're not the richest club anymore and that's fine. As long as we use what we have intelligently. Other clubs find bargains all the time, but we, we prefer to pay the same amount for average Udinese (insert another Italian club and their average products here) players. Or take a risk paying 20mil for a kid who barely had any playing time meaning he's far, very far from proven quality. I'm sorry i can't agree with you and i'll keep my complaining.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A player who plays 1000+ minutes and is praised by his coach isnt usefull ?

Oh and i can add Morata to your hatelist ? A player the entire forum is craving to see each game ?

kay

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pogba costs us 0 mil, go tell every team in the world that could pay 0 euro and afford his wages back then, and ask what the $#@! they where doing.

And dont come $#@!ing complain about "allegri used it" cause you amongst many were complaining he's a $#@! coach and we were doomed. Marotta didnt sign players the current system wasent using, he signed what would benefit us.

Stop $#@!ing complaining, go support roma

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when the club publically disciplined Pogba when he was late for training, and Raiola decided to show what a disgusting pig $#@!fart he was by complaining loud in the media about how horrible it was and he wanted to be paid more cash to fill his intestines with more crap ?

Same day, Pogba accepted the fine, and appologised

the player is more professional, then his asshole $#@!$#@! agent
I think we should thank Raiola for bringing Pogba here. IIRC, he was a gift to Nedved?

If pogba leaves for big money i'll again thank raiola for the insane cash.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
A player who plays 1000+ minutes and is praised by his coach isnt usefull ?

Oh and i can add Morata to your hatelist ? A player the entire forum is craving to see each game ?

kay

I don't hate players. Even when i'm not convinced by them, which is the case with Morata and Pereyra. It'd be stupid not to hope they do good for the sake of the club.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well, cause maybe i don't need to agree with things they do to prove I'm a fan. I'm not a mindless idiot. And I'm also not stupid to not see Marotta has made some good signings, by pure luck or not. Tevez is the best example. He was a player with a difficult personality and for that reason we had no competition. Again, we were lucky he loved the country and has find himself his place as one of the most important players for this club in a long time.

But it's the one thing you and some other members seem to harp on the same string again and again. We were in the hole and we dug our way out. Fine. What happens after that? What happens after winning an obsolete league without competition (except for Milan in our first scudetto) 3 seasons in a row? What's the next step? To keep on failing in Europe and aiming for top 16? If that? Is that how you think We'll manage to make Pogba happy enough to stay? Think again.

And you could say it's a matter of not having the money anymore. Well, what about the money we spent on players for supposed depth when we barely played then, for obvious reasons, might i say. They were $#@!. Dead weight. Also The money we spent on our own players who aren't really ours. It's $#@!ing embarrassing.

I can understand depth if you're spending money on someone useful. Like Romulo would be if he wasn't injured. You asked me who would have played CM and also cover the wings, well, him. Unfortunately we have no control over injuries.

But my point is very clear. Sure we're not the richest club anymore and that's fine. As long as we use what we have intelligently. Other clubs find bargains all the time, but we, we prefer to pay the same amount for average Udinese (insert another Italian club and their average products here) players. Or take a risk paying 20mil for a kid who barely had any playing time meaning he's far, very far from proven quality. I'm sorry i can't agree with you and i'll keep my complaining.
The club is growing financially with each passing year and if we keep winning the scudetto and reaching the QF for the next few years, the club's wallet will grow with it and we'll have more leverage in the market. Its not Fifa where you win the league then the double then the treble to progress. It might be slow progress but its progress given proportionate to the size of investment that was made since the new management came. Until we are big enough financially, we will definitely lose some great players who will want to earn more or win more. Its just how the world works.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

And you could say it's a matter of not having the money anymore. Well, what about the money we spent on players for supposed depth when we barely played then, for obvious reasons, might i say. They were $#@!. Dead weight. Also The money we spent on our own players who aren't really ours. It's $#@!ing embarrassing.

Good post and logical line of thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)