Paul Pogba (185 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:boh:

Only my thought, and him being the one that wants out after our recent european performance.
judging by his interviews, the way he speaks about Juve, and the fact that he is a humble guy, not a diva and attention whore like some other footballers, i think he wont try force his way out. he may express the will to leave at some point but if we are eager to keep him i dont think there will be problems. also, judging by the words of our management, they all say that we have no intention to sell either one of our stars, including Pogba, i think there is a high possibility that he might stay here for a long time. the only chance where we would really be in danger of losing him is if an offer of over 100M comes our way IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, I guess this now means there will be one player to potentially field in a squad opposite Man United after every other player transfers there next season.

Well, to read the British papers that is.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why the fuck is it so important that our coach isn't Italian to some here? :lol:

That's even more pathetic than blindly demanding an Italian, as at least a mediocre Italian coach has one clear advantage over an equally mediocre non-Italian coach, the lagnuage.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the annoying thing is the obvious affirmative action when it comes to Italian coaches. There could be several foreign coaches available who are better but the management will choose the lesser Italian. That's annoying, language or no language.

Not wanting an Italian coach due to their pussy tactics is perfectly reasonable.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Why the fuck is it so important that our coach isn't Italian to some here? :lol:

That's even more pathetic than blindly demanding an Italian, as at least a mediocre Italian coach has one clear advantage over an equally mediocre non-Italian coach, the lagnuage.
It's the policy as Bjerknes pointed out.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't advocate choosing any coach based on their nationality, but there is a quite a strong group in here saying that we should do just that; or rather not choose a coach simply because of him being Italian.

I have no problem with foreign choaches if they are actually good at what they're doing, but simply having one for the sake of it isn't any less biased and unconstructive as only allowing Italian coaches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Italian coaches in general and as the years have taught us opt to go with the "try not to lose" over "try to win" when approaching regional matches.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't advocate choosing any coach based on their nationality, but there is a quite a strong group in here saying that we should do just that; or rather not choose a coach simply because of him being Italian.

I have no problem with foreign choaches if they are actually good at what they're doing, but simply having one for the sake of it isn't any less biased and unconstructive as only allowing Italian coaches.
I also have nothing againt the coach being italian. I dont care the nationality TBH, but the problem is that most italian coaches are stuck in the past with ctenaccio tactics. Also Hiring a foreign dude doesnt mean we will instantly turn into Bayern Munich.
Is not about nationality, it will not ensure sucess, but the problem is the football culture in italy.

If you ask me what coach i would hire...i would suggest...guess what? an italian!! and that would be Ancelotti, because he elevated himself to higher knowledge about modern football, unlike his compatriots-

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One of the reasons I despise EPL as their fans are by far the most deluded cunts you will find among football fans. That kind of ignorance of the things outside the EPL you won't come across anywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)