Paul Pogba (39 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
did the Lega count Pogba's backheel as an assist for Padoin's goal or was that just a loose ball since it wasn't explicitly intended for Padoin and no assist?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Love pogba and would love to keep but i really dont see it happening for much longer. If he isn't sold this summer then I imagine he will almost certainly be sold next summer.

I get the impression that he has enjoyed his time at Juventus and he is genuinely grateful for everything this team has provided hence refuses to commit out of respect for the feelings of the fans as he does see his future at a higher level than this.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It's always in the back of my head...That this guy came here to Juventus to use as a Launch pad. Just hope my gut feeling is wrong and during the next several years he's raising the Ballon d' or with a Juve Jersey intact till then just a fantasy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Love pogba and would love to keep but i really dont see it happening for much longer. If he isn't sold this summer then I imagine he will almost certainly be sold next summer.

I get the impression that he has enjoyed his time at Juventus and he is genuinely grateful for everything this team has provided hence refuses to commit out of respect for the feelings of the fans as he does see his future at a higher level than this.
CumRon why?

engireman

May 26, 2009
Perhaps PSG go out race to signing Pogba, after UEFA sanctions. PSG face quadruple sanction on their FFS limit breaches and unable to sign new expensive player. Just after news about PSG sanctions, Pogba said he will love to stay at Juve.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Perhaps PSG go out race to signing Pogba, after UEFA sanctions. PSG face quadruple sanction on their FFS limit breaches and unable to sign new expensive player. Just after news about PSG sanctions, Pogba said he will love to stay at Juve.
We know that Real madrid could be interested in signing Pogba.With PSG out of the picture,if we decide to cash in,there would be no bidding war which would have enabled us to maximize the earnings from the sale.PSG being in the race would have benefited us as he is French and they would have given craz money to us to lure him away.
However,I do believe that Pogba will stay for another 3 years at least.Maybe more if we manage to reach UCL semis.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
its a good theory but the fact is that he is simply not for sale.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's always in the back of my head...That this guy came here to Juventus to use as a Launch pad. Just hope my gut feeling is wrong and during the next several years he's raising the Ballon d' or with a Juve Jersey intact till then just a fantasy.
nah, i are right

at his age...he cant commit to any team. We are obvs a stepping stone... unless we can deliver top prizes like being consistently in europe cl semifinals or finals. Which will not happen soon

so yeahm we are a stepping stone.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
El Mundo Deportivo: Luis Enrique wants Pogba "Barça Power: Pogba 50-55m " . :blah: This guy better renew soon , city , psg , madird , and barca are circling above like hawks. :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)