Paul Pogba (92 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Offcourse that works. If he's not happy he wont accept. Its about finding the sum that he'll agree with, thats as low as possible, with interesting bonusses
I would have thought you would get it, but it seems no. I'm not saying to pay him 10000 zillion dollars, but if we underpay him and go by this model I can guarantee you that won't bring any good in the near future. People deserve to get payed what they are worth if not, they will not perform to their best, doesn't matter if it's football or anything else. Simple as that.

No need to sound like a biggest fan ever, we all know you and baddass take joint first place there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The logic is that if you bend down for 1 player then you set an example , then every player starts acting like that , so we have to be tactful in dealing . Pogba deserves top salary no doubt but we should not get black mailed . If pogba wants money more than his career then so be it .
This pretty much. Pogba should get around 4m, and that's reasonable, but more than that I wouldn't offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)