Paul Pogba (77 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Define everything? So basically define what we're offering, not closing the deal. It won't be before the end of the next transfer window before he re-signs... or leaves.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Define everything? So basically define what we're offering, not closing the deal. It won't be before the end of the next transfer window before he re-signs... or leaves.
Offer has been made it was confirmed by raiola , this meeting will decide whether they accept the offer or want a raise ,or maybe wants to leave for psg/madrid .

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Nedved on Pogba "We want to keep him as much time as possible. I believe that for his career he should remain at Juventus .I have not spoken with Pogba recently, but I did it with Raiola, he should not think about the money but about the Pogba's growth " via TMW

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Nedved on Pogba "We want to keep him as much time as possible. I believe that for his career he should remain at Juventus .I have not spoken with Pogba recently, but I did it with Raiola, he should not think about the money but about the Pogba's growth "
That is the part that scares me...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Offcourse not.

Pay him the lowest sum that will keep him here.
There is no logic to that. If you want people working in Juve to perform you would want him to be payed what he is worth. An underpayed employee will not perform as good as one who is payed what he is worth.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There is no logic to that. If you want people working in Juve to perform you would want him to be payed what he is worth. An underpayed employee will not perform as good as one who is payed what he is worth.
Offcourse that works. If he's not happy he wont accept. Its about finding the sum that he'll agree with, thats as low as possible, with interesting bonusses

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The logic is that if you bend down for 1 player then you set an example , then every player starts acting like that , so we have to be tactful in dealing . Pogba deserves top salary no doubt but we should not get black mailed . If pogba wants money more than his career then so be it .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)