Paul Pogba (68 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Raiola (Pogba's agent) about the Juve's offer for Pogba ""It's always a pleasure to hear that my player is so popular as to be non-transferable .Now we will evaluate everything, then I will say. "
The personal advisor of Pogba ,Tanazefti "Pogba doesn't want to leave Juve"
What Raiola says is pretty much what he will try to do.If he find another club for even a penny more than our offer he will go for that.That bastard.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This Raiola thing is a myth.

Which player he forced to move?
Well,let's start with a Ibrahimovic transfer to Juve back in 2004.He was in a constant contact with Moggi and he advised Ibrahimovic not to go to a training session of Ajax just to do the transfer and to stay at hotel .I can give you much details about that.
After our relegation to serie B due to Calciopolli he told Ibrahimovic not to attend a training of Juve(same thing with Ajax).Also he suggested Nedved ,that time a room mate of Ibrahimovic to say that"If a player wants to go ,then the club should let him go : .Yes,that same Nedved who is in our board.
I just gave you one example how that former pizza chief works.If you want I can give you more examples.Be sure.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well,let's start with a Ibrahimovic transfer to Juve back in 2004.He was in a constant contact with Moggi and he advised Ibrahimovic not to go to a training session of Ajax just to do the transfer and to stay at hotel .I can give you much details about that.
After our relegation to serie B due to Calciopolli he told Ibrahimovic not to attend a training of Juve(same thing with Ajax).Also he suggested Nedved ,that time a room mate of Ibrahimovic to say that"If a player wants to go ,then the club should let him go : .Yes,that same Nedved who is in our board.
I just gave you one example how that former pizza chief works.If you want I can give you more examples.Be sure.

He just supports whatever his clients' intentions are.
Ibrahimovic wanted to leave Ajax, he told him how.
Ibrahimovic wanted to leave Juve, he told him how.

It would be a different case if Raiola had told his clients they should leave their clubs, but no, they wanted to leave by themselves and Raiola assisted them in their cause.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What about Nedved?

If a player wants to stay there's very little Raiola can do to change his mind.
Yeah you are right.Absolutely.The fact is that Raiola creates what their players ask !
Nedved ,my one of most loved players of Juve publicly announced that "If a player wants to go then the club should let him go".meaning of Ibrahimovic.So,Raiola is making the decisions ,not the players.

- - - Updated - - -

He just supports whatever his clients' intentions are.
Ibrahimovic wanted to leave Ajax, he told him how.
Ibrahimovic wanted to leave Juve, he told him how.

It would be a different case if Raiola had told his clients they should leave their clubs, but no, they wanted to leave by themselves and Raiola assisted them in their cause.
Read my post I stand by it.
And finally Ibrahimovic does not want to leave Milan to PSG ,but he was convinced by pizza chief Raiola.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Read my post I stand by it.
I have read your post, the only thing you do is listing examples of how Raiola helped players who wanted out of the club to get what they want. That's just what a good agent should do, acting in the interest of their client. You have not given one single example or piece of evidence that Raiola actually influences what his clients want.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I have read your post, the only thing you do is listing examples of how Raiola helped players who wanted out of the club to get what they want. That's just what a good agent should do, acting in the interest of their client. You have not given one single example or piece of evidence that Raiola actually influences what his clients want.
Okay ,think what you want.Helping a player is one thing but blackmailing is other thing.He do not hepl anyone to make the decision.HE IS THE DECISION MAKER .UNDERSTAND??????.Players do not have anything with that.
How it come Pogba suddenly to choose Juve after MU???
We payed 300.000 eur for Pogba as a cost fee AND 2 MIL. to Raiola to persuade him to come o Juve.Check me if I am right.

- - - Updated - - -

in this case, Milan wanted to get rid of him (and his salary)
Yes,salary .His and Thiago Silva's that they can't afford.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dukac, you're not making much sense with this, just leave it. He only helps players that want to change clubs. I refuse to believe that he's holding them at gunpoint.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay my friend ,You think so ,I admire that.I think differently .
The guy is a pure. lets say" a loan shark" .That what Raiola is.No player is making their decisions but Raiola does.
Just hope that he is our friend and will not act like he acts previously .No player is making his decisions under him.
That is my opinion.
That it is.Think or write whatever you think or like.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This whole thing that players seem to be incapable of deciding for themselves doesn't make sense. He might advise them and if some inexperienced youngster is involved he might succumb under the influence, but I don't think that if Pogba wants to stay Raiola will tell him: No, I'm making the decision here and you're leaving. Nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)