Paul Pogba (96 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4533234 said:
Zlatan wanted to say in Milan, same story with Silva
my guess from what I read is that both wanted to stay. Milan wanted to sell Zlatan becaues he was too expensive and they wanted to balance books, but keep Silva. but Zlatan wouldn't go PSG without Silva, so Milan ended up selling both, because no way they could afford to keep Zlatan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This whole thing that players seem to be incapable of deciding for themselves doesn't make sense. He might advise them and if some inexperienced youngster is involved he might succumb under the influence, but I don't think that if Pogba wants to stay Raiola will tell him: No, I'm making the decision here and you're leaving. Nonsense.
Okay.I am fine with you.I,repeat I admire your way of thinking .
But just explain me ,how the hell,of all clubs of Europe , apart Juve he came to Juve?
Please ,explain me that?
Madrid,Bayern.Chelsea,MU,Barca are not big clubs that he can decide by his own??????

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This.

So Zlatan didn't want to go there? Raiola forced him to? :lol:
of course psg was not his first choice. Had a more established club like Madrid or even chelsea had come up with the transfer money he would have ran there instead, in the end psg had to throw even more money at zlatan to convince him, not because he actually wanted to move there

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This Raiola thing is a myth.

Which player he forced to move?
hmm, Ibra obviously.
Balo already been in 3 clubs and about to go on 4
Maxwell has been everywhere

raiola has even told his client hamsik that he's dumb for not leaving napoli since he thinks there is no point in being in one club for long time. He makes lots of money out of the moves his players make

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
hmm, Ibra obviously.

raiola has even told his client hamsik that he's dumb for not leaving Napoli since he thinks there is no point in being in one club for long time. He makes lots of money out of the moves his players make
More or less true.But Hamsik is not his client.He tries to lure him but Hamsik is not his client.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
hmm, Ibra obviously.

raiola has even told his client hamsik that he's dumb for not leaving napoli since he thinks there is no point in being in one club for long time. He makes lots of money out of the moves his players make
You can't blame Raiola for Balotelli, he did all that stupid shit (Milan jersey etc) while he was at Inter and they got a decent sum for him when he left for City, he didn't adapt there also and they sold him to Milan. Nothing wrong here.

Ibra is Ibra, why would he stay at Juve in B, Barcelona paid the world for him when they got him from Inter and then Guardiola decided he that he doesn't want him. Milan wanted to get rid of his huge salary. Not Raiola's fault at any point.

Pogba? Man Utd's fault for not giving him a chance.

Hamsik? Not his client.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You can't blame Raiola for Balotelli, he did all that stupid $#@! (Milan jersey etc) while he was at Inter and they got a decent sum for him when he left for City, he didn't adapt there also and they sold him to Milan. Nothing wrong here.

Ibra is Ibra, why would he stay at Juve in B, Barcelona paid the world for him when they got him from Inter and then Guardiola decided he that he doesn't want him. Milan wanted to get rid of his huge salary. Not Raiola's fault at any point.

Hamsik? Not his client.
Nothing is Raiola's fault. He is just making money.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You can't blame Raiola for Balotelli, he did all that stupid $#@! (Milan jersey etc) while he was at Inter and they got a decent sum for him when he left for City, he didn't adapt there also and they sold him to Milan. Nothing wrong here.

Hamsik? Not his client.
Exactly this. if Pogba wants to stay here (which he obviously does), Raiola cant/wont do anything to force him leave...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Okay.I am fine with you.I,repeat Iuadmire your way of thinking .
But just explain me ,how the hell,of all clubs of Europe , apart Juve he came to Juve?
Please ,explain me that?
Madrid,Bayern.Chelsea,MU,Barca are not big clubs that he can decide by his own??????
Pogba already set his mind to leave United, lack of playing time and we stepped in. Pogba was unknown at that time and very few clubs were interested to sign him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wasn't it because Raiola wanted to do business with Juve and he promised them a good signing? I think I heard that somewhere when we were linked with Pogba.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
He is not the final authority obviously but yes he can be influential , its very easy to lure by saying things like this is your best chance to make a move to madrid /psg win the Clg , you are much better than this club who cant even get out of grp stage , will get more money etc . The agent also get paid as signing on fees if they can convince .

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't it because Raiola wanted to do business with Juve and he promised them a good signing? I think I heard that somewhere when we were linked with Pogba.
I heard it was something to do with nedved , it was in good will or something like that .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nedved was his client too.

- - - Updated - - -

he makes money when the players he represent sign contracts, it doesn't have to be a transfer it can also be a contract extension.
Yes.Like in the Pogba case.We payed 300.000 eur for him and 2mil for Raiola for bringing him to Juve.Because he does not have any influence to the players.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You can't blame Raiola for Balotelli, he did all that stupid shit (Milan jersey etc) while he was at Inter and they got a decent sum for him when he left for City, he didn't adapt there also and they sold him to Milan. Nothing wrong here.

Hamsik? Not his client.
This :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 72)