Paul Pogba (101 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Come June, I'm sure PSG and City will come down knocking hard for Pogba. A crazy offer is in the making. At the end of the day, it all comes down to Paul's desire. He's got the right mentality, so I'm not too worried by the Gulf money.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Im really honestly pissed at myself for pressing the play button, even more so for watching that shite video through to the end :sergio:

He didnt even go all in and get the black face :disagree:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Why do people think Pogba will leave? What do other teams have that Juve doesn't? Bucket loads of money? Nothing else. We are Juventus ffs. We've had some of the best players in history, some of the best coaches and there is NO club above us, NO club. No matter how much they splash the cash or how much they try and take us down..we will always be at the top. ALWAYS

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Like someone mentioned earlier. If we do sell Pogba, we will have to overpay massively for anyone we see fit as his replacement. Clubs will milk us. Just keep.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba has a below average game : half the peasants talks about selling for value

Jesus you guys are such whores of the moment. Get some balls and stick with an opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)