Paul Pogba (32 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BNK93

Aug 21, 2013
The Arsenal fans must be sad.. They look like us couple years ago when every year we've expected a top player.. But to be honest i cant understand them.. I think that now in that moment Pogba would be the best player of their team, and they write that he`s not worth more than 25 millions. Ok- we will see :xmas: . On the other hand that`s funny that they actually think that this transfer is probable. Almost as us whem we thought about Aguero.

But i've to say that a regress of the form and of the reputation of Liverpool and Arsenal is sad. These are two teams that are the history of football, and now they suck thanks to their boards and Arsene W.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Arsenal fans must be sad.. They look like us couple years ago when every year we've expected a top player.. But to be honest i cant understand them.. I think that now in that moment Pogba would be the best player of their team, and they write that he`s not worth more than 25 millions. Ok- we will see :xmas: . On the other hand that`s funny that they actually think that this transfer is probable. Almost as us whem we thought about Aguero.

But i've to say that a regress of the form and of the reputation of Liverpool and Arsenal is sad. These are two teams that are the history of football, and now they suck thanks to their boards and Arsene W.
Lol even aguero was more real to us realistically speaking, than pogba to arsenal. Thats how bad it is for arsenal

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

tfsterminal 13h ago
25 million pounds? are you out of your mind? we will sell you padoin and peluso for that. zero chance arsenal sign pogba.

someone from Tuz? :D

the video is nuts.

the play where he shakes off a player... then covers the ball from 2 more dudes at the same time left them eating the grass, and escapes with the ball to tell the tale........ the stuff of legends

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's their fault for being so retarded to 'support' that excuse of a club. I laugh in their faces.
True for some I suppose. But I don't really believe you choose which club you support. I guess I see the Juve of 2010 in them now a bit and just feel some sympathy, although our board clearly had plans and ambition while theirs doesn't.

They seem to be getting less delusional, though :D.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Its been said a million times, but its scary how good this guy is. As much as I hate to see the comments about how much we'll milk Real for when it comes to selling him, its sadly inevitable.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He parked his Maserati outside of a store in Turin and when he returned he had hundreds of fans waiting for him, GDS said no player since the days of Zidane and Del Piero has had such a reception in the centre of Turin.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's recognized as WC player. I was saying it before and I'll repeat it again he'll win or at least come very close to winning ballon d'or in a few years.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Arse-anal desperate now as fans impatience intensifies.

No less than 9 of their players are on the treatment table. The match tonight in Turkey could be a disaster. I hope they get soundly beaten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)