Paul Pogba (98 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He parked his Maserati outside of a store in Turin and when he returned he had hundreds of fans waiting for him, GDS said no player since the days of Zidane and Del Piero has had such a reception in the centre of Turin.
Lies, it's a known fact in Islington that Italians hate black people.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
He will become one of the best midfielders of the world in a couple of years... being this good at the age of 20 is awesome. I hope he'll stay for years and years to come...
in my opinion he is surpassing marchisio for the starting XI this year, with the injury helping him ofcourse

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He'll get around 2m per year. No point in throwing money at him just yet. Next year or the year after we can offer him another improvement if he earns it by then.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
“Forget about Pogba,” Bianconeri director general Beppe Marotta is quoted as saying in Tuttosport. “We do not have the slightest intention of listening to any offer which may arrive for our midfielder.”

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should go post this in ArseAnal forum.Some still seem to think they are in reach for him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The only club I believe he will leave for is Madrid.

He's not going back to England. Ever.

I think Madrid will go big on him because of Zizou, and he's their trump card. If Zidane talks to him. Although, if say Kondogbia were to arrive here, it would kind of delay Pogba's departure.

That said, I can't see us hold on to him very long. He will eventually leave for much higher wages and perhaps a monster transfer fee.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't see why it's a given that he should leave. Are we on the path to becoming a European powerhouse again? Check. Do we have ambitions to win all competitions we're in? Check. Is Serie A improving? Check.

If we integrate Pogba into the project and he's happy, there is absolutely no reason that he couldn't end his career in Juventus.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why Madrid ? we can do like Tottenham did with Bale. the clause is about 150 M when we will increase his salary and yala Madrid come and get him and we root Mino Raiola down to the earth. let's challenge them. Also, the days are coming to increase our salary cap in the team.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't see why it's a given that he should leave. Are we on the path to becoming a European powerhouse again? Check. Do we have ambitions to win all competitions we're in? Check. Is Serie A improving? Check.

If we integrate Pogba into the project and he's happy, there is absolutely no reason that he couldn't end his career in Juventus.
He has a bit of a mercenary attitude if you read through his history..He forced himself out of Lens..The same happened at Man United.If he doesnt get his way,i could see him leaving.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Raiola. Just check out the movement of all of his players through out the years. And then notice how Pogba already played for 3 different clubs before turning 20. But mostly Raiola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)