Paul Pogba (69 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
“Juventus have got themselves a great player,” Atalanta director general Pierpaolo Marino told Sport Italia.

“In truth, we should have signed him on a co-ownership with Juventus thanks to our friendship with Bianconeri directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.''

“We even started talks with his agent Mino Raiola, but the latter then informed me that Juventus would take control of his whole contract.

“That’s why we later did a joint deal with Juventus for James Troisi instead.”

Marotta, what a clown.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
2m for riaola too don't forget that.
and we had to take up bendtner probably too to please riaola
Sure, Janna, Sure.

We had all those strikers lined up that wanted to play for us, but we had to take Bendtner to please Raiola. Yes, that's how I remember this summer too.

- - - Updated - - -

“Juventus have got themselves a great player,” Atalanta director general Pierpaolo Marino told Sport Italia.

“In truth, we should have signed him on a co-ownership with Juventus thanks to our friendship with Bianconeri directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.''

“We even started talks with his agent Mino Raiola, but the latter then informed me that Juventus would take control of his whole contract.

Marotta, what a clown.
What are you talking about now?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Marotta, what a clown.
:seven:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Sure, Janna, Sure.

We had all those strikers lined up that wanted to play for us, but we had to take Bendtner to please Raiola. Yes, that's how I remember this summer too.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about now?
why didn't we sign borrielo? and which striker youa re talking about that wanted to play for us? and why did we sign on the last day Bendtner?
riaola is a dirty business man
he also made sure the verratti deal collapse at the last moment.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
How long til the so called Society realise that Marotta is only upheld by Conte and the likes of Paratici and Nedved.

- - - Updated - - -

why didn't we sign borrielo? and which striker youa re talking about that wanted to play for us? and why did we sign on the last day Bendtner?
Try reading what berti wrote again and then read what you wrote. Please do. You make no sense.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
are you high right now?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
2m for riaola too don't forget that.
and we had to take up bendtner probably too to please riaola
Shut up.

Marotta, what a clown.
Oh, I wonder who told Raiola to inform Atalanta so.

شيزيو;3912794 said:
:yuck:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Or Maybe Marotta wanted to co own Pogba with Atlanta and Raoila told him that the deal will fall off if Juve did such thing.

Why would Marotta engage in such negociations with Atlanta then, so he can later tell them he changed his mind :confused: ?

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Come on, Janna. Calm down, read and then respond. In that order.

They didn't sign Borriello because it didn't make any sense. Wage, age, skills, price. All things considered it was a sound decision not to buy him.
Nobody Juve wanted was really available. Or not at prices Juve wanted to pay. Bendtner was available on a cheap loan.
I wouldn't call Raiola dirty. He might work differently than most other agents because of his influence, but that's a legitimate way of doing business. But I don't know too much about him.
What was his say in the Verratti deal? As far as I recall Pescara took the money from PSG. Nothing wrong with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 48)