Paul Pogba (50 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
This guy looks like Viera, runs like Sissoko, walks like Yaya, heads like Djemba-Djemba, crosses like Busquets, passes like Pirlo, intercepts like Carrick, tackles like Diarra and speaks like Adebayor.
Horrible crosses, if so.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Did ya'll know that the Pogba to Juve thread on Manchster United forum Red Cafe was one of the most popular threads on that site. Tells you how highly they rated this kid.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Did ya'll know that the Pogba to Juve thread on Manchster United forum Red Cafe was one of the most popular threads on that site. Tells you how highly they rated this kid.
they are still dead pissed off till now :D my mother will suffer alot next year with this fucked' team :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
This guy looks like Viera, runs like Sissoko, walks like Yaya, heads like Djemba-Djemba, crosses like Busquets, passes like Pirlo, intercepts like Carrick, tackles like Diarra and speaks like Adebayor.
In short, the perfect nigga.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
did blow me away but first game and in those 15 or so minutes you can see the kid wants the ball and wants to get involved, very confident which is a good thing imo now he has to learn the system and this kid could very well be in the starting 11 in the near future or at the very least an automatic substitute.

---------- Post added 01.08.2012 at 19:26 ----------

but let me not get ahead of my self.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Did you know that the Elia thread on this forum was one of the most popular threads on 'tuz. Tells you how highly we rated him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)