Paul Pogba (153 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is actually the move I was most excited about. The kid looks very promising from what Ive seen of him. Hope he stays here for a while and develops well with us. Looks like he has all the tools (technically and physically) to become a great player. And hey, if he develops nicely and starts owning muhfuckas and wants out, we could sell him for a massively inflated price to an oil rich, douchebag club like SHitty, PSG or Chelsea.

Im not one to generally throw out comparisons, BUT if he does become even half the player Patrick Vieira was in his prime, we'd have done well for ourselves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I actually think Pogba is a lot like Busquets..Likes to play in the DM role ,decent passer and superb technique,better than Busquets actually.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I actually think Pogba is a lot like Busquets..Likes to play in the DM role ,decent passer and superb technique,better than Busquets actually.
Fuuck Busquets! I hate him as much as an inter merda player!
But I agree,he has a bit more dribbling skills compared to that busqtwat..
Anybody know the length of the contract @Mark maybe?

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #116
    not really , not that type of playmaker , less fantasy and tecnique , more able defensively
    From what I have seen and read and heard from the Man U supporters I know, the opposite of what you say is true...His major problem is defensive positioning, his major strengths gunning forward, playing clever passes, constantly on the move to create and be a part of offensive forays. Its his defensive duties which are most in need of attention and improvement. Seems more of a Lampard with a touch of Viera, than a Viera with a touch of Lampard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)