Paul Pogba (58 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, I can see Pogba playing a few games with three competitions. He could potentially replace any of the MVP starters, he has a good enough game going in either direction.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yeah, I can see Pogba playing a few games with three competitions. He could potentially replace any of the MVP starters, he has a good enough game going in either direction.
i read an article some time ago saying that best place for him is in front of defense , he can't replace marchisio/vidal , especially the second since he is slow (it was an article of someone who had seen him play several times). Althrough nothing is certain , if he replaces them maybe we will see him play in front of defense and pirlo playing a little higher

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i read an article some time ago saying that best place for him is in front of defense , he can't replace marchisio/vidal , especially the second since he is slow (it was an article of someone who had seen him play several times). Althrough nothing is certain , if he replaces them maybe we will see him play in front of defense and pirlo playing a little higher higher
From what I've seen of him I'd say he looks a similar speed to Vidal. He's a bit rangier though because of his height. The guy has an all round game, physique and technique, so he should be useful.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seeing him leave Manchester because he doesn't get to play very often I think it would be weird if we bench him as much. So saying that, I do think we'll give him some decent playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)