Paul Pogba (35 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We need him to sign an amendment to his contract, his wages should be docked by half until he is back and playing atleast 5-10 games. This is financially unsustainable and if he cares even little about the club and what he has failed to deliver than he should offer that himself.

3 years ago, i was off 6 weeks from work with various illnesses/bereavement. My employer had a clause where if i take up x amount of sick days in a year my wages would be docked until i'm back, and so it was. If only footballers had it the same!

Anyway, If he fails to agree then talks to mutually rescinding his contract should begin. We cut our losses and move on.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We need him to sign an amendment to his contract, his wages should be docked by half until he is back and playing atleast 5-10 games. This is financially unsustainable and if he cares even little about the club and what he has failed to deliver than he should offer that himself.

3 years ago, i was off 6 weeks from work with various illnesses/bereavement. My employer had a clause where if i take up x amount of sick days in a year my wages would be docked until i'm back, and so it was. If only footballers had it the same!

Anyway, If he fails to agree then talks to mutually rescinding his contract should begin. We cut our losses and move on.
Not just that he's injured all the time, his attitude stinks as well.

You'd think if a player who earns a fortune here is out all year, he will at least do whatever he can to leave a good impression if possible, but no, he is even coming too late to team meetings.

What an absolute garbage signing. More professional Instagrammer than a footballer.

Easily up there with Tici's best signings.

And to make things worse, everyone saw it coming, except for our management.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even this piece of shit declined autographs and selfies with fans outside J medical today. I suppose he needed to go home do his hair and make up for another Instagram post.

- - - Updated - - -

Paul Pogba will be out for 20 days. He is aiming to be fit for the final part of the season. (Tuttojuve)
Ah yes just in time for that last push to win fuck all.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Spending so much money on Pogba just to have him leave would be criminal. I say we get him fit and run him into the ground until he's exhausted or broken, then offload him. He should be substituted in even when limping so that he's motivated to get fit, and not go skiing or dabbing.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
is this a joke? how the hell he is injured again, he didnt even play last match
Paul Pogba has 'tweaked a muscle' while practising free-kicks in Juventus training and will be out for at least three weeks, according to reports.

“This morning, Pogba was taking free kicks and felt a twinge in his adductor,” Allegri explained in his post-match press conference.
“He will have tests tomorrow, but he will certainly not be there on Thursday or next Sunday, so we’ll see him after the break for international duty.”

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So what's the logical solution to this mess?

Do we continue to pay his massive wages and hope he gets fit again next season?

Is terminating his contract possible? I highly doubt it.

Will anyone else want to sign him? I highly doubt it.

Unfortunately I think our hands are tied with this one.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Remember when Trezeguet was signed for Banajas in the UAE on a fat contract, but after being injured af he agreed to terminate to not waste their money and his time?

No way pogba is even thinking about that. Do we think it's because he wants to come back and be a key player in our resurgence, or because he wants the easy cash?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pay each and every penny to this man.

They ran a huge risk signing him, it's coming back to bite them. Only responsible is people in charge finishing the job to destroy what was once known as Juventus.

I don't even watch highlights anymore... good job cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)