Paul Pogba (40 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah his signing has crippled the club. basically cuz of him + sandro + de siglio + bonucci salaries expect no big names over the next 2-3 seasons.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did he also request Milik, Kostic, Bremer, Di Maria, bringing back Fagioli or just those 2?
No we needed a vice Vlahovic, Milik has been on our radar for years and he was an opportunity.
Same with Kostic in fact its been well documented that his agent offered Kostic to us and we said yes

Bremer I think is a problem considering he's not comfortable in a back 4 which means we are restricted to a 3 man defence, again I think its poor planning to a certain degree even more so as we dont even have the wing backs to compliment the formation.

Di Maria - ok thats one but again goes in hand that I don't even think Allegri really knew what formation he would be playing which ties in with what I said about Bremer

Fagioli was more on the player's and agent part to fight for his place in the team, till then Allegri was prepared to loan him out for another season.

Seriously on the face of it, I'm glad Allegri is not a sporting director, he'd be a level even below Secco and I'm angry that this management are prepared to give Allegri the chance to dictate the summer mercato should he remain

Oct 23, 2011
No we needed a vice Vlahovic, Milik has been on our radar for years and he was an opportunity.
Same with Kostic in fact its been well documented that his agent offered Kostic to us and we said yes

Bremer I think is a problem considering he's not comfortable in a back 4 which means we are restricted to a 3 man defence, again I think its poor planning to a certain degree even more so as we dont even have the wing backs to compliment the formation.

Di Maria - ok thats one but again goes in hand that I don't even think Allegri really knew what formation he would be playing which ties in with what I said about Bremer

Fagioli was more on the player's and agent part to fight for his place in the team, till then Allegri was prepared to loan him out for another season.

Seriously on the face of it, I'm glad Allegri is not a sporting director, he'd be a level even below Secco and I'm angry that this management are prepared to give Allegri the chance to dictate the summer mercato should he remain
Cool thanks. I appreciate your insider information.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Easily worst transfer we have ever made. Shirt number, huge salary and all while the club is in a financial crisis.

unless he comes back and starts playing like Zidane at his prime this is the worst transfer we’ve ever done

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Easily worst transfer we have ever made. Shirt number, huge salary and all while the club is in a financial crisis.

unless he comes back and starts playing like Zidane at his prime this is the worst transfer we’ve ever done
lol the guy is absolutely done at top level, whoever thinks otherwise is just fooling himself.

And it’s not even a surprise he has been awful for years at United and been injury prone before. And you can clearly see, he gives 0 fucks about it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Do we have any legal rights to rip up his contract based on playing only 2 games in 12 months? Any get out clause related to appearances?

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Do we have any legal rights to rip up his contract based on playing only 2 games in 12 months? Any get out clause related to appearances?
We gave a 10M salary to a player with a mayor history of injuries... do you think we were smart enough to put some clause to end up his contract based on appearances?

BTW... if you think the answer is "yes", you were not paying attention to how our former management worked...

Last edited:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I can't bring myself to shit on this guy. I like him too much. Don't get me wrong, his social media antics are ridiculous. I don't understand the stupidity to broadcast everything you do in private.
I hope he gets a break and some consistency in the last 2 months of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 24)