Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I miss Bonucci's witch doctor´. Garlic candy to all patients and that's about it.
In Europe they call the charlatans "life coach" lol.

Bonuccis guru is the most hilarious yet, he flew him in for special sessions of dark room, punch him unexpected, shout random insults and reward him with garlic sweats. And this was supposed to motivate him and put him in "warrior" mindset.

Ofcourse of whole squad, it just had to be Bonucci.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What a fuckin retard he is indeed. You can take people away from Africa but you can't take Africa away from them.
To be fair this isn’t exclusive to Africa and African culture. Hell, I could use the US as prime example of white people believing the most insane made up shit. Ignorance knows no color or nationality.

What is appalling to me is that this is some old school grandma shit, Pogba is too young to be believing in old world superstition.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To be fair this isn’t exclusive to Africa and African culture. Hell, I could use the US as prime example of white people believing the most insane made up shit. Ignorance knows no color or nationality.

What is appalling to me is that this is some old school grandma shit, Pogba is too young to be believing in old world superstition.
I know, just a mattar of probability. And Pogba himself is African so...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
JJ has become a circus and Pogba is the main attraction now an absolute clown.

Was it Gianni Agnelli that said he would always judge a player for his character first as apose to his talent before signing him for Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)