Paul Pogba (52 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pogba might not return until 2023. The club's plan was for the player to have surgery within a few days in Santa Monica. The pre-surgery consultation, did not go as the player and the club hoped. The situation seems to be more serious. The recovery time seems to be longer than two months, and for this reason it was decided to wait. In Turin he will be visited by the Bianconeri staff, then he could travel to France to be seen by a trusted doctor to give a further opinion
26ab.png
26aa.png
via @fabdellavalle

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, everything was already posted... we are doomed.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not comparing the two in terms of quality of course, but iirc after Iaquinta got his lateral meniscus injury at around 29/30, was out for 2 months and completely fell off a cliff after that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'v been training all my life, basically everything you can train. Just trained tennis 15-20 hours a week for 11 months + did the gym and i mean, i hit the gym for power as well but mostly just making sure im able to practice and play full time without getting injuried + played few futsal games + worked on top of that. Those were the wake up 5am to get home at 7pm days. Didn't get injuried once, few times little joint infections by just simply training too much for my age (31) but got through it. My body breaks down if i skip one of those maintaining sessions on the gym. My rotator cuffs will tear off, i'll probably get tennis elbow, patellar tendonitis etc if i don't do the shit at the gym. It ain't coming for free to swing 360gram racquet for that many hours a week while hitting 200kmh serves, while playing pretty much indoor surfaces that are rock hard instead of grass. That takes its toll and Jarkko Nieminen ex-finnish pro said he trained twice a day, but did the body maintaining 3x a day. Tennis is just terrible for the hips etc. All those wide stances, rough surfaces, heavy rackets etc.

And that's just one season out of many i'v been doing past 31 years.

If pro athlete gets injuried on training and is being injuried alot, there's definitely something wrong in there. You're supposed to have all the physios, all the programs, all the stuff being in front of you to be done. If ex-tennis pro does body maintaining 3x a day, what an average football player does? Prob at the training center all the mandatory, but nothing extra on top of that. Effort is least and injuries are picking up, especially if you're really having big muscular imbalances around your body. But whatever, you get paid the same so it doesn't matter like in individual sports, where every flight you take is from your own pocket. Every injury you got, means no income. That's the difference.
So youve trained hobby Tennis, a non contact sport and youre making educated statements on football and elite training. Mkay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pogba might not return until 2023. The club's plan was for the player to have surgery within a few days in Santa Monica. The pre-surgery consultation, did not go as the player and the club hoped. The situation seems to be more serious. The recovery time seems to be longer than two months, and for this reason it was decided to wait. In Turin he will be visited by the Bianconeri staff, then he could travel to France to be seen by a trusted doctor to give a further opinion
26ab.png
26aa.png
via @fabdellavalle

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, everything was already posted... we are doomed.
6 months out is looking likely.

What a complete and utter disaster.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Nothing new here, this was expected and you all wanted him back.
We should have signed a healthy midfielder and not get him back…. These fuckin comebacks have never worked for us.
Another season with a horrendous midfield and another player on high wages who’s never fit
We never learn

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing new here, this was expected and you all wanted him back.
We should have signed a healthy midfielder and not get him back…. These fuckin comebacks have never worked for us.
Another season with a horrendous midfield and another player on high wages who’s never fit
We never learn

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Well said.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
So youve trained hobby Tennis, a non contact sport and youre making educated statements on football and elite training. Mkay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football is my first love. I’v played it more than any other sport in my life.

Hit the field once or train like a proper athlete for once on your life and come back. E-athletes like yourself should be patrolling around the bushes when sport is being talked about.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Fuck the journalists and their speculation. Lowest of the low

He hasn't even arrived in Torino properly and had further checks before deciding on course of action and fucking Della Valle talking about a recovery that an ACL injury wouldn't be ashamed of. Still remember how Mario lost it on one of the reporters when they speculated he'll be out for 4-5 months.

Cancelo operated the same injury and was ready in a month-month and a half. Let's wait for official news

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really hope he takes the longer healing option of 6 months and gets his injury problems sorted properly. Fuck the WC. We've invested in this player so I hope we push him to heal properly instead of allowing him to rush back and stay broke for the next few years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Really hope he takes the longer healing option of 6 months and gets his injury problems sorted properly. Fuck the WC. We've invested in this player so I hope we push him to heal properly instead of allowing him to rush back and stay broke for the next few years.
When was the last time we had an injury prone player take any “right decision” to heal and actually work?

- - - Updated - - -

Football is my first love. I’v played it more than any other sport in my life.

Hit the field once or train like a proper athlete for once on your life and come back. E-athletes like yourself should be patrolling around the bushes when sport is being talked about.
E-athletes. That’s a new one. Love it :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)