Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's odd. I don't remember him doing that for us on a regular basis.
Fine then.

How much time has passed since he played for us? 5 or 6 years? You gonna just ignore his nothing performance for Union all this time? Guy has mentally checked out for them, and that shouldn't be up to the coach to fix.

No one debating he's talented. But that people get hard over his few NT performances, now that is odd.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now he's blaming rabiot :lol:

https://www.sports.fr/football/equipe-de-france/colere-de-pogba-contre-rabiot-476679.html

Seriously how this clown gets any respect from anyone is mindboggling
I watched the game and the one who should be blamed for the goal taking it from Pogba is the one who passed it to him in such a tight area.
I didnt watch the replay but from Pogba`s anger I guess its Rabiot.
There were two other goals in this game though so its not all just Rabiot fault.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fine then.

How much time has passed since he played for us? 5 or 6 years? You gonna just ignore his nothing performance for Union all this time? Guy has mentally checked out for them, and that shouldn't be up to the coach to fix.

No one debating he's talented. But that people get hard over his few NT performances, now that is odd.
Dude that is United. I agree that he’s a little bit of showboat, and not a leader like Modric but he’ll be great here with Allegri. Now if Pirlo or Sarri were still here that would’ve been different.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anything for the best midfielder in the world and with new tax laws I imagine we can easily offer him 15 million euros
:rofl:

what a dork

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the game and the one who should be blamed for the goal taking it from Pogba is the one who passed it to him in such a tight area.
I didnt watch the replay but from Pogba`s anger I guess its Rabiot.
There were two other goals in this game though so its not all just Rabiot fault.
It was Benzema iirc, and Pogba easily had time to play a quick pass out after receiving the ball, but chose not to, because this clown literally never plays a quick pass out, he always wants to do a fancy little turn or two, some unnecessary dribble, no matter the situation. United fans bitch about him losing the ball like this endlessly. Losing the ball there is 100% on him. But of course his fanbois are not gonna own up to it, just like Pogba never accepts responsibility for his own shit form or performances but blames everyone else.

Biggest clown in football today.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)