Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The Qatari's going all out it seems. UEFA in their pockets, no FFP, what could go wrong..
From Calciomercato - PSG said they are interested in Pogba but Pogba "never considered the PSG option"
Whoever published it seems certain it will either be Juventus or a stay at Man Utd

I personally bet on Pogba walking out next year and joining Real Madrid on a free transfer. at free transfer he would probably be considered there and reports always jumped from Pogba wants Juve to Pogba wants Real...

- - - Updated - - -

I see a player on the wing running wide open and Jogba ignoring him to try an inshallah pass...it paid off this time against shit defending.
He provided a great pass - Its true it could also not pay off but it is what you should do when you have such an opening.
Pogba - lazy, doesnt defend well... This is the type of criticism that can be attributed to Pogba (although I dont think he is lazy with his national team..)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
From Calciomercato - PSG said they are interested in Pogba but Pogba "never considered the PSG option"
Whoever published it seems certain it will either be Juventus or a stay at Man Utd

I personally bet on Pogba walking out next year and joining Real Madrid on a free transfer. at free transfer he would probably be considered there and reports always jumped from Pogba wants Juve to Pogba wants Real...

- - - Updated - - -

He provided a great pass - Its true it could also not pay off but it is what you should do when you have such an opening.
Pogba - lazy, doesnt defend well... This is the type of criticism that can be attributed to Pogba (although I dont think he is lazy with his national team..)
What opening? As he looks up there is two defenders there Lol he sees his team mate run toward goal way up front and as he himself is not pressured he inshallahs a pass which had less chance of being a useful ball than passing it to the right pocket with his teamate running couple meters away..in this case it worked out. It's called shitty defending not great pass. Let's see him try that against a real defence.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What opening? As he looks up there is two defenders there Lol he sees his team mate run toward goal way up front and as he himself is not pressured he inshallahs a pass which had less chance of being a useful ball than passing it to the right pocket with his teamate running couple meters away..in this case it worked out. It's called shitty defending not great pass. Let's see him try that against a real defence.
Maybe a better defence would mark better so he wouldnt try this.
You can criticize but it is a good pass...

Apr 29, 2006
I don't quite understand what PSG are doing. Pogba-Neymar-Mbappe-Icardi/CR7 would never work, cause at least 3 of those players must do some defensive/dirty work. Even someone like Kante does not compensate for putting Pogba in a 2 man midfield. You probably need 2 pure DM's next to him, but then he will get choked by the opposition as the only forward thinking mid.
Granted PSG are FFP immune, especially now that they didn't go for the Super League, that's still enough to upset any dressing room/budget. Especially if those players are not doing something like 80+% game time each.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
in the last few hours - as reported by the Evening Standard - Raiola has offered Pogba to Liverpool.
As reported by Corriere dello Sport, the Frenchman's contract with Manchester United expires in June 2022. From January Pogba would be free to agree with another club: the return to Juve, under these conditions, could really materialize.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Paul Pogba is the seventh player in the history of the Premier League and the first Manchester United player to score four assists in a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)