Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The delusion is strong still :lol:

Vidal still isn’t 35, 6 years later, and no one said we should keep him for 6-7 years, but 3-4 more years, 100% should have. You literally want to pay to bring this overrated clown back here and give him 10-15mil/year net, and he’s the exact same age Vidal was when we sold him (28). Pogba turns 29 next year, so I guess you want to bring him back here, pay him massive wages, and be unable to sell him in his mid-30s like Higuain. Ridiculous post. :lol:

Radja, who is one year younger than Vidal, never been even close to him on the pitch, and fell into severe decline before Vidal? That would have been brilliant! :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

He was fantastic at Bayern, don’t know what you’re talking about. Vidal @ Bayern still better than anything Pogba has done.

- - - Updated - - -

Top 3 midfielder in the world because he has his first good match in months :lol:

He isn’t even the best midfielder in his own team. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria didn’t throw 5 years away clowning around like a twat at United though.
:agree:

Vidal is miles clear of Pogba. I still remember how he carried us in the CL KO rounds in 2016, it was nothing short of impressive. Scored brilliant goals against Benfica, was stellar against Juventus in both legs, especially in Munich and played very good against Atletico at home setting Lewandowski up for a free header.

He wasn't always in the best of "shape" during matches in the sense he sometimes lost his head or didn't do what was required of him. But it wasn't because of a lack of determination or mentality. Vidal is a player that always gives 100%. What let him down at times is he doesn't manage to keep calm and avoid stupid situations/yellows.

But to make it short he was terrific for us when he was at his best, nothing short of. His goal against Benfica in 2016 was outstanding and it killed the tie. Pogba might be more talented but he doesn't have even a third of Vidal's mentality and desire on the pitch.

He also carried us singe handedly in the home match against Real Madrid in the absence of Lewandowski up front. Only offensive firepower came from Vidals runs into the box lol. Yes he missed a penalty but he was the only one who was a danger in front.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's called fanboyism. You and I are guilty of it, if it happens to be towards someone you don't agree with you have to accept it that others feel the same about your fanboyism. I never for example understood your admiration towards Riquelme.
Maybe it's got to do with how many of his games we have each watched. The way you can relate to it would be del piero, to juve fans he's a genius and a great talent, to the ones who have only seen him in Italy and a few games with us, he'd seem underwhelming.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Alcohol, like sugar, isn't exactly great for you either.
IIRC that bottle was even alcoholfree beer but it's not important. The important part is that Pogba with his pea brain thought that it was somehow heroical and not cringey to repeat the same action that CR7 did 3 hours ago, all while making commercials for Lays and Pepsi in the meantime :lol: Pogba is truly the Janus face to properly represent modern football.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
100% he wouldn't have acted this way if Ronaldo didn't. He would probably have ignored it despite the fact he does not drink alcohol.
yeah he accepted a trophy with Heineken symbol in it and has never previously said anything about it. Straight up Ronaldo copy

- - - Updated - - -

IIRC that bottle was alcoholfree beer but it's not important. The important part is that Pogba with his pea brain thought that it was somehow heroical and not cringey to repeat the same action that CR7 did 3 hours ago, all while making commercials for Lays and Pepsi in the meantime :lol: Pogba is truly the Janus face to properly represent modern football.
he doesn’t drink alcohol because he’s Muslim lol, what a load of shit

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
IIRC that bottle was alcoholfree beer but it's not important. The important part is that Pogba with his pea brain thought that it was somehow heroical and not cringey to repeat the same action that CR7 did 3 hours ago, all while making commercials for Lays and Pepsi in the meantime :lol: Pogba is truly the Janus face to properly represent modern football.
Ah, then he's just dumb :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maybe it's got to do with how many of his games we have each watched. The way you can relate to it would be del piero, to juve fans he's a genius and a great talent, to the ones who have only seen him in Italy and a few games with us, he'd seem underwhelming.
Sorry Del Piero is a universal legend.
He’s one of the Champions League OGs.

- - - Updated - - -

The delusion is strong still :lol:

Vidal still isn’t 35, 6 years later, and no one said we should keep him for 6-7 years, but 3-4 more years, 100% should have. You literally want to pay to bring this overrated clown back here and give him 10-15mil/year net, and he’s the exact same age Vidal was when we sold him (28). Pogba turns 29 next year, so I guess you want to bring him back here, pay him massive wages, and be unable to sell him in his mid-30s like Higuain. Ridiculous post. :lol:

Radja, who is one year younger than Vidal, never been even close to him on the pitch, and fell into severe decline before Vidal? That would have been brilliant! :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

He was fantastic at Bayern, don’t know what you’re talking about. Vidal @ Bayern still better than anything Pogba has done.

- - - Updated - - -

Top 3 midfielder in the world because he has his first good match in months :lol:

He isn’t even the best midfielder in his own team. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria didn’t throw 5 years away clowning around like a twat at United though.
Usually I agree with most of your football opinions, but Pogba is one of those players who I can never dislike. I’d have him back in a heartbeat.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Copying CR7 has to be among the cringiest of things he has done. Vapid, vain, self obsessed influencer/ moron

- - - Updated - - -

I bet he doesn't care, its more about the gesture. i doubt he really thought it through
I think his PR team might be behind it. Normally, I don't think he would've cared tbh. He doesn't seem like a person who can think or do things by himself. Afterall, he's been babysitted by Raiola since day 1.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

Vidal is miles clear of Pogba. I still remember how he carried us in the CL KO rounds in 2016, it was nothing short of impressive. Scored brilliant goals against Benfica, was stellar against Juventus in both legs, especially in Munich and played very good against Atletico at home setting Lewandowski up for a free header.

He wasn't always in the best of "shape" during matches in the sense he sometimes lost his head or didn't do what was required of him. But it wasn't because of a lack of determination or mentality. Vidal is a player that always gives 100%. What let him down at times is he doesn't manage to keep calm and avoid stupid situations/yellows.

But to make it short he was terrific for us when he was at his best, nothing short of. His goal against Benfica in 2016 was outstanding and it killed the tie. Pogba might be more talented but he doesn't have even a third of Vidal's mentality and desire on the pitch.

He also carried us singe handedly in the home match against Real Madrid in the absence of Lewandowski up front. Only offensive firepower came from Vidals runs into the box lol. Yes he missed a penalty but he was the only one who was a danger in front.

:tup:

Thank you. Seems insane to me that anyone would even consider Pogba over Vidal. On the pitch, Pogba has never even been half the player. Vidal in his prime here, was one of the best CMs I’ve watched play in 30 years. And he wasn’t far off that in his first couple years for you guys. Immense player. Pogba doesn’t have the heart or grinta to ever come close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)