Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
ManU has surrounded him with a better midfield than we have… he still sucks there… you think he would shine in our current midfield?
That is the problem. He is shine if he is the best midfielder. And another mid in Juve will shine if he is our best midfielder

He needs to be the best out there then he will feel needed and do extraordinary things

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The delusion is strong still :lol:

Vidal still isn’t 35, 6 years later, and no one said we should keep him for 6-7 years, but 3-4 more years, 100% should have. You literally want to pay to bring this overrated clown back here and give him 10-15mil/year net, and he’s the exact same age Vidal was when we sold him (28). Pogba turns 29 next year, so I guess you want to bring him back here, pay him massive wages, and be unable to sell him in his mid-30s like Higuain. Ridiculous post. :lol:

Radja, who is one year younger than Vidal, never been even close to him on the pitch, and fell into severe decline before Vidal? That would have been brilliant! :baus:
Vidal got 8M the summer he left, and talked trash about your own club little man. Yet 6 years later you still kiss his ass. Wonderful indeed. It was the right time to move on, maybe even a summer too late, but sadly we never got another mid to replace him

I never said we should pay for Pogba, i have been saying for months he should come in 2022 as a freebie. But nice way of trying to twist this. Pogba is still elite both physically and technically, his gross salary would be same as De Ligt even if you gave him 15M lol. If you gave Vidal 8M in 2015, hed be earning nearly twice as much as our next highest earners lol. For a player on decline, thats stupid. But youd be ok with that, because you live in your own little bubble where Vidal stayed 2014 good forever. Keep on

Radja, who was the driving force along with Dzeko, in a Roma that reached CL semifinals, won 87pts in Serie A, was never even close to Vidal on the pitch :touched: also, fell into severe decline before Vidal, like i indicated we should have kept him for 4-5 years :touched: selling Vidal for 55M in 2014, while getting Radja for 20M, would have been brilliant piece of business, vintage Marotta. Sadly, it never came to that

- - - Updated - - -

He was fantastic at Bayern, don’t know what you’re talking about. Vidal @ Bayern still better than anything Pogba has done..
:rofl:

How should one take you seriously with takes like this. Ridiculous. Just say you hate Labile and will never admit how amazing he is because of that alone, no need to go to these lengths just to praise an insignificant irrelevant Chilean drunktard in return. To each their own i guess

- - - Updated - - -

He moved it cause he's against alcohol and is copying Ronaldo?
Yes, and it was hims way of saying im a level above drunkturo in a cryptic message

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Vidal got 8M the summer he left, and talked trash about your own club little man. Yet 6 years later you still kiss his ass. Wonderful indeed. It was the right time to move on, maybe even a summer too late, but sadly we never got another mid to replace him

I never said we should pay for Pogba, i have been saying for months he should come in 2022 as a freebie. But nice way of trying to twist this. Pogba is still elite both physically and technically, his gross salary would be same as De Ligt even if you gave him 15M lol. If you gave Vidal 8M in 2015, hed be earning nearly twice as much as our next highest earners lol. For a player on decline, thats stupid. But youd be ok with that, because you live in your own little bubble where Vidal stayed 2014 good forever. Keep on

Radja, who was the driving force along with Dzeko, in a Roma that reached CL semifinals, won 87pts in Serie A, was never even close to Vidal on the pitch :touched: also, fell into severe decline before Vidal, like i indicated we should have kept him for 4-5 years :touched: selling Vidal for 55M in 2014, while getting Radja for 20M, would have been brilliant piece of business, vintage Marotta. Sadly, it never came to that

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

How should one take you seriously with takes like this. Ridiculous. Just say you hate Labile and will never admit how amazing he is because of that alone, no need to go to these lengths just to praise an insignificant irrelevant Chilean drunktard in return. To each their own i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and it was hims way of saying im a level above drunkturo in a cryptic message
Wat a dope. Pogba fanbois. Amazing that anyone could fanboi such a mediocre twat. :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never even mention Pogba, except for saying he's coming back as a freebie next summer. It's only when dudes with hurt feelings like you show up with their bias :lol3:
Lol. You come running to suck him off any time someone says something bad about your hero.

I could also say the same. I never mention Vidal outside these arguments with you and the Jogba groupies. :lol3:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol. You come running to suck him off any time someone says something bad about your hero.

I could also say the same. I never mention Vidal outside these arguments with you and the Jogba groupies. :lol3:
I only respond to ridiculous claims such as yourself. If someone writes without bias I have nothing to add.

Lol you love bringing up Vidal in any Pogba discussion, and the other way around. You've done it many times. But no worries, I'm here to make it into a fair non biased discussion always

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I only respond to ridiculous claims such as yourself. If someone writes without bias I have nothing to add.

Lol you love bringing up Vidal in any Pogba discussion, and the other way around. You've done it many times. But no worries, I'm here to make it into a fair non biased discussion always
:lol:

Yes, you and this clown you worship are a good match. :tup:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What extraordinary quality does he bring is he a superb DM like casemiro (or insert a player of same caliber) ? A de Bruyne? ( insert AM)
This guy on a good day does some of everything in above average way with not even great consistency. Too much money for so much uncertainty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)