Paul Pogba (62 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
To be honest. I think Pogba knows it’ll take more than a few seasons to get United back on track, regardless who manages them next season. So leaving them now isn’t off one bit. This season is voided completely now Carrick will take control. When you commit shitter frauds like JLingz :lol: & Smalling to long contracts, you know you’re pretty much fucked as a whole.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Yeah I dont think a new coach is super exciting news for all players as well. It means new efforts to impress and earn your place, while the situation is still as shitty as before. Its a lot of work before it potentially can get better.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Agree. He shouldnt go to social media and posting things like hey i had the final word. Shows lack of class and profesionalism. Obv smth was happening behind closed doors. Jose did call him cancer in media though. Which is also quite amusing. I think they must have fallen out heavily. Mourinho didnt have leaders in this dressing room at Utd. Everyone is too busy taking selfies or banging each others wife there at Utd.

Dont get me wrong. I do think Mourinho football is outdated and he was completely wrong appointment for Manutd. His football philosophy simply doesnt suit Manutd who are supposed to play exciting attacking football. Mourinho isnt known for that. But he is a superstar name in England and Utd thought they make statement by signing him.

I have to say though that i think Utd doesnt have a single world class defender. And you need that to win leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)