Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He still has to waste another year of his prime int he Europa League next year. He might still be motivated to move.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Don't get why so many people gives him flake for this post.

First of all, Adidas has stated it is a marketing campaign which coincides with Mourinho sacking.

And so what if pogba really is trying to mock mourinho? Imagine having a boss that publicly disrespects you. If you have the chance to, would you do the same? Get off your high horses now, frigging Gary Nevilles.

Seriously I see players like Gary Neville as jokes. Win tons of trophies but never managed to capitalize on their sporting success to make themselves a huge business. Look at CR7, McGregor, Kobe, Pogba, Neymar. Earning money just by doing a few photo shoots at such young age while Gary Neville worked his ass off his whole life and now braves the cold weather at times to report of football. Jealous old generation irrelevant footballers.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Don't get why so many people gives him flake for this post.

First of all, Adidas has stated it is a marketing campaign which coincides with Mourinho sacking.

And so what if pogba really is trying to mock mourinho? Imagine having a boss that publicly disrespects you. If you have the chance to, would you do the same? Get off your high horses now, frigging Gary Nevilles.

Seriously I see players like Gary Neville as jokes. Win tons of trophies but never managed to capitalize on their sporting success to make themselves a huge business. Look at CR7, McGregor, Kobe, Pogba, Neymar. Earning money just by doing a few photo shoots at such young age while Gary Neville worked his ass off his whole life and now braves the cold weather at times to report of football. Jealous old generation irrelevant footballers.
:baus:

I had to google McGregor tho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)