Paul Pogba (100 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
You're being too hard on @ALC
I think what he said was, that union was supposed to win EPlol

They ended in 6th place after so much hype when they signed pogdab from us make it more laughable.

Nothing wrong with that.
However union squad was far to broken compared ours. Even current pogdab & zlatan wont make it for our current 11.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
To be fair Mourinho had to deal with a lot of players he didn't want to work with initially...could only get better from here but we'll be at another level still if we meet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cool, be biased. Their team is not far from the rest of the top five in the EL. They clearly underperformed.
So... Mourinho should be fired for incompetence? :p

Their record against the other top 7 clubs in EPL (Chelsea, Tottenham, ManCity, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton)
was 2 wins - 4 losses - 6 draws. 12 points in 12 matches. 9 goals scored-15 conceded.

Either Mourinho did a shit job this season, or ManU is quite a ways below the rest of the top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

they're not going to give us a run for our money but expectations wise and results wise, they are on our level. how many players could really crack our 11 from top teams? from monaco it would only be mpabbe, from Barca it would be Messi, Neymar, Suarez, and Iniesta. From Real it would be a shitload. From atletico, only Griezmann. Now how many players from Inter or Milan would crack our 11? None.
How is this true though? Mourinho, their players, their fans all are saying they had a very successful, if not great, season. If we had their season, Tuz would have an aneurysm over how big a failure it was.

Secondly, results-wise? 6 straight years now, we've had better seasons.

2011-12 we went undefeated in Serie A and won scudetto. ManU finished 2nd in the league and was not knocked out in group stage of CL.

2012-13 we win scudetto, QFs of CL. ManU wins PL, Rof16 exit CL. The closest they have come in 6 years to matching a season of ours.

Since then ManU has not finished better than 4th in the league.

Results wise they haven't been on our level for over half-a-decade. This isn't some 1-2 year blip. It's 6 years.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They're still way above Inter/Milan. I don't see them getting players like Pogba, Mata, Zlatan, etc. They do have the necessary pieces to succeed in the EPL imo.

I think they're like two players away from challenging. Which they can easily obtain this summer. Let's not exaggerate how bad they are. They're still challengers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I totally expect them to compete.
Seriously, you do not see Inter/Milan getting Mata or Ibra? You're talking about them like they're Messi and Ronaldo, while in reality one probably is a good midtable level player while the other is pretty much dead. Pogba is a WC talent and United getting him is a big statement, but so far that has not worked out, their midfield still needs an engine.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
United has a similar squad to Inter, not Juve. Both teams have players with potential to play good yet they play shit. Also, United is closer to Milan and Inter than Juve. Seems like both Milanese clubs will have a lot of money to spend starting this summer so this also the only advantage Utd has, making them equal.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Met a United fan the other day. He told me they "won" three trophies this season, citing the Charity Shield and Carling Cup as accomplishments FFS! I laughed and walked away. Too many delusional shitcunt EPL fans. They disgust me.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Their 6th year slump is not normal. ManU is in trouble and its undeniable.

Its a farcry from the manu team that used to oppose us in the lat 90s early 2000s.

Now they are living on their former glory and trying to patch it with buys like pogbas.

Im sure they will get exposed next CL

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Met a United fan the other day. He told me they "won" three trophies this season, citing the Charity Shield and Carling Cup as accomplishments FFS! I laughed and walked away. Too many delusional shitcunt EPL fans. They disgust me.
charity shield is like winning the berlusconi cup and some other meaningless preparation tournament.

united fans :touched:

Apr 29, 2006
Europa League third best tournament and Man Utd on our level, can we delete this thread before someone sees this
But it is. Its the 1.EpL, 2.EL and then 3.CL. United fans argue that the EL is bigger than EpL, but most real premier league fans know better. The important point to remember is England has won two major tournament this summer and has a crack at the European SuperCup, another giant trophy. Whether Spain or Italy wins the CL is irrelevant, they can't hold more of those BIG trophies than a Premiershit team.

Mar 10, 2009
The objective when Pogba joined was to win the league, after about 15 games in it changed to qualify for the CL. He managed to achieve the latter in spectacular fashion, although this was not the original objective. Overall I think Pogba had a "good season," but considering his price tag and hype, both he and the Man Utd fans expected a little bit more.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You should delete your account or learn to read
On paper, gtfo :lol2:

Downplay EL all you want, but at least in paper its the third strongest competition after La Liga and CL. If Mourinho hadnt won it the season would be a disaster, but,now they have their first real trophy since Ferguson and are going to play in CL, Id say thats a success.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
i just realized who's on your avatar :touched: he was one of my favorite non-hungarian players during the '86 world cup.
Him and Martin Jørgensen are the only ones defending Juve and Italian football on danish tv.

Pretty funny considering they are Hellas Verona and Fiorentina men, I actually think Jørgensen has a sporting role in Fiorentina still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)