Paul Pogba (43 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
United is on our level based on market share, expectations, and player quality. They're expected to be contenders. Inter and Milan have fallen too far and need significant resources to be competitive with us. United needs better organization. I don't think it's far fetched to compare with us as far as that goes. They'll get results eventually.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
United is on our level based on market share, expectations, and player quality. They're expected to be contenders. Inter and Milan have fallen too far and need significant resources to be competitive with us. United needs better organization. I don't think it's far fetched to compare with us as far as that goes. They'll get results eventually.
Dunno. Milan or Inter will also get results eventually, not sure that Manure.will get.there faster. they probably dont have a real shot next season at either EPL or CL, just like.Milan or Inter, who knows what will happen in 2 years.

We are on that another level, we are.expected to.land major trophies and we land.them big time.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Don't post when you're drugged up.

- - - Updated - - -

United at our level :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Until they do get results, it is ridiculous to suggest they are on our level sporting-wise, or as far as player quality goes. We've won 6 straight scudetti, 3 straight domestic doubles, played in 2 of the last 3 CL finals. They have finished 6th, 4th, 5th, 4th the last 4 years. This isn't a minor blip for United, it's 4 years without mounting even a semblance of a title challenge or CL run.

Financial clout and market share mean nothing when not accompanied by results on the field.

Will they return from the dead? In all likelihood, yes. But until they do it's disrespectful as fuck to the our team, the players, the coach, the management for a Juventus fan to suggest they are on our level right now, when it is so obviously not the case.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't mean on performance, I mean based on expectations and resources. You can't say they're on Milan/Inter level when they're not even expected to compete for Serie A.
Do you expect Manure to compete for EPL next season? They dont have a functioning midfield or defense, theyd need to change half of the first 11 to fix that. Not to mention that Ibra is done

If Mourinho pulls it off, hats off to him, he'd have managed tk fix Moyes-Van Gaal destruction job in 2 sunmers.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And as seen by Mourinho and their fans trying to suggest this is a very successful season, a great season even, expectations are not at all on our level at the club right now.

Tuz would have an aneurysm if we finished 6th in our domestic league and somehow ended up down in Europa league, regardless if we won it or not.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:rofl:

You post the most delusional rubbish. Europa League is miles below any of the top 4 leagues. Most of the non-mental ManU fans don't even place it above Premier League, or Bundesliga, or Serie A. :lol: that Europa is only behind CL and La Liga. It's a competition of minnows, that occasionally a top team or falls into out of the group stage.

Just last season ManU fans ridiculed Liverpool fans for celebrating beating them in the Europa League Rof16. Called it a mickey mouse competition and a joke.

Now that they won this "mickey mouse" competition, it's a major tournament, almost on par with CL apparently.

You'd fit in better on RedCafe with such rubbish. I can't even imagine the meltdown on Tuz if we finished 6th place in the league but won Europa League. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the domestic cup ManU won, is the midseason, joke League Cup. It's not the FA Cup which is their equivalent of Copa del Rey, Coppa Italia, etc. It's the rubbish cup.
remember when Rafa won it with Chelsea

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Until they do get results, it is ridiculous to suggest they are on our level sporting-wise, or as far as player quality goes. We've won 6 straight scudetti, 3 straight domestic doubles, played in 2 of the last 3 CL finals. They have finished 6th, 4th, 5th, 4th the last 4 years. This isn't a minor blip for United, it's 4 years without mounting even a semblance of a title challenge or CL run.

Financial clout and market share mean nothing when not accompanied by results on the field.

Will they return from the dead? In all likelihood, yes. But until they do it's disrespectful as fuck to the our team, the players, the coach, the management for a Juventus fan to suggest they are on our level right now, when it is so obviously not the case.
They're still way above Inter/Milan. I don't see them getting players like Pogba, Mata, Zlatan, etc. They do have the necessary pieces to succeed in the EPL imo.

You also wrote player quality and that's absolutely bs. United are many players from having a top squad.
I think they're like two players away from challenging. Which they can easily obtain this summer. Let's not exaggerate how bad they are. They're still challengers.

Do you expect Manure to compete for EPL next season? They dont have a functioning midfield or defense, theyd need to change half of the first 11 to fix that. Not to mention that Ibra is done

If Mourinho pulls it off, hats off to him, he'd have managed tk fix Moyes-Van Gaal destruction job in 2 sunmers.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I totally expect them to compete.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You said they had comparable player quality to us. THat's simply not true.

They have maybe 2-3 players (if that) that would crack our starting line-up. They're a country mile below us in terms of player quality.

Pogba is the only player on that team who would for sure be in our starting XI. Maybe Mata or Mkhi, but definitely not both.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You said they had comparable player quality to us. THat's simply not true.

They have maybe 2-3 players (if that) that would crack our starting line-up. They're a country mile below us in terms of player quality.

Pogba is the only player on that team who would for sure be in our starting XI. Maybe Mata or Mkhi, but definitely not both.
they're not going to give us a run for our money but expectations wise and results wise, they are on our level. how many players could really crack our 11 from top teams? from monaco it would only be mpabbe, from Barca it would be Messi, Neymar, Suarez, and Iniesta. From Real it would be a shitload. From atletico, only Griezmann. Now how many players from Inter or Milan would crack our 11? None.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They're still way above Inter/Milan. I don't see them getting players like Pogba, Mata, Zlatan, etc. They do have the necessary pieces to succeed in the EPL imo.

I think they're like two players away from challenging. Which they can easily obtain this summer. Let's not exaggerate how bad they are. They're still challengers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I totally expect them to compete.
Jesus :lol:
They're 7-8 players from having a good team. Look at their season, ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

But thank for confirming that you're a United fan.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There's not one player from United that would go into our starting eleven. You can make a case for Pogba, but even then we look smoother in transitions without him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)