Paul Pogba (44 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They finished 6th but they still won a legit trophy to attain CL which was their priority. Your argument will only hold good if United underperform next year too but this season, they had a lucky escape and they managed to attain their objective. I wouldn't call it a successful season but in the end considering all the struggles , it turned out to be a pretty decent year for them. With CL attained, they have the leverage to buy star players now.

If they don't improve on this season, then I'll surely have a laugh and mock at them too.
They only started to care about the EL when they realized they have no chance for Top 4 in Britain. We were furious after EL exit with Benfica because we crashed out of the CL group stage the same season, winning EL was the way to at least partially hide the shame. Plus, the final was at our stadium. Instead, we put even more disgrace to our club by losing to the Portuguese.

United have been buying star players no matter CL or not. Has it helped them? No. Anyway, adding celebrities to their roster in not the way to go. They would need to start building the team like Juve did few years back. We were all saying shit about Marotta that all he does is buying depth instead of just buying 2 star players per season. Turns out Beppe was right.

I think ManU have lost their identity. All they do now is buying some random overhyped, overpaid players. They look like City, Psg and Chelsea just after the take overs from rich owners. I still expect 3-4 years before they become truly relevant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Juve had won these 3 trophies, people on here would've called it a 'successful' season too.

They were shit in the league but they achieved their objective of getting back to CL. I'd say it's been a pretty decent first season for Mourinho considering the amount of money spent. Much better than their rivals except Chelsea.
You having a laugh? :lol:

They spent 200 mil and finished 6th in the league.

They won 2 mickey mouse domestic cups, and the Europa League.

People would have been apoplectic here back in 13-14 if we had finished even 2nd in the league while winning Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italia, and Europa League. Let alone finishing 6th :lol:

What they just did is a great season, a successful season for teams like Sevilla, with 30-40 mil budget. Not teams like ManU who have spent more than anyone in the last 3 seasons.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

People would have been apoplectic here back in 13-14 if we had finished even 2nd in the league while winning Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italia, and Europa League. Let alone finishing 6th :lol:

What they just did is a great season, a successful season for teams like Sevilla, with 30-40 mil budget. Not teams like ManU who have spent more than anyone in the last 3 seasons.
Don't bother.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

this

- - - Updated - - -

They were shit the whole season but they achieved their goals and that´s qualifying for CL. They´ll still be shit next season tho.
i hope they qualify for the knock out stages and we get them in the Ro.16. easiest win for us since Celtic 2013

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah well munchaster united fans tell me all the time how money is nothing to them, it comes out of their asses so what 200m is to them, is infact 40m for another club. :D

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Jesus :lol:
Even non United fans are buying into this bs.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Please shut up.
Im just saying that he came to a rotten club, had similarly broken squad to Van Gaal and managed to squeeze that team into CL, something neither Moyes or Van Gaal managed to do. Mourinho's teams always peak at season 2, I wouldnt write him off yet.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Im just saying that he came to a rotten club, had similarly broken squad to Van Gaal and managed to squeeze that team into CL, something neither Moyes or Van Gaal managed to do. Mourinho's teams always peak at season 2, I wouldnt write him off yet.
van Gaal got them into CL in 2015

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
[video=streamable;eqgcw]https://streamable.com/eqgcw[/video]
:lol: :lol: No fuckin way what a pathetic and embarrassing display after he half assed his way through a mediocre season as the most the exepensive and over hyped player in the world

So glad that money grubbing egotistical attention whore is long gone from here.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If Juve had won these 3 trophies, people on here would've called it a 'successful' season too.

They were shit in the league but they achieved their objective of getting back to CL. I'd say it's been a pretty decent first season for Mourinho considering the amount of money spent. Much better than their rivals except Chelsea.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

It is a successful season for United though, if their only objective was to qualify for CL.

.jef.

May 25, 2017
[video=streamable;eqgcw]https://streamable.com/eqgcw[/video]
This makes me feel a bit sorry for Pogba.

He fits the profile of a Raiola player perfectly - his weakness is his ego, and that's what Raiola uses to manipulate his players. If they have a dispute with their club, then Raiola is "the only one who understands their genius and appreciates them", at which point he becomes the validation for their ego and gains control over them. It's kinda an abusive and manipulative relationship.

Someone like Ibrahimovic can handle that - he has an unassailable ego (like Bendtner, though he doesn't have the talent to back it up and as a result is a source of endless hilarity). Ibrahimovic will never lose his self belief.

Pogba's problem is he has a fragile ego like Balotelli. He acts like this to get attention because he's needy and wants constant affirmation. I can imagine him posting pictures of his new hair cut on instagram and waiting up all night to see how many likes he gets.

I think there's a serious danger his career will go the same route as Balotelli's. If he's not getting the affirmation his ego will be crushed and he'll resort to more and more desperate behaviour like this to get attention, and people will notice it and take the p!ss out of him. It's obvious that the less successful he is on the field the more active he is on social media. I think Raiola will ruin him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)