Paul Pogba (47 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah... though I could not think of people having that much of emotional gap when someone close/dear to you dies.

Pogba looks like nothing major really happened and I'm not only referring to this, even couple of days after his father's death he was dabbing on social media. Strange!
In ones of the southern states in India, when someone dies, you display the body in an open vehicle and have a parade with people singing and dancing around it, with drums and all. The belief being you sent the dead guy up to the heavens happy. Maybe Pogba is just really from Tamil Nadu :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icemaη;5526640 said:
In ones of the southern states in India, when someone dies, you display the body in an open vehicle and have a parade with people singing and dancing around it, with drums and all. The belief being you sent the dead guy up to the heavens happy. Maybe Pogba is just really from Tamil Nadu :D
:lol::lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If Juve had won these 3 trophies, people on here would've called it a 'successful' season too.

They were shit in the league but they achieved their objective of getting back to CL. I'd say it's been a pretty decent first season for Mourinho considering the amount of money spent. Much better than their rivals except Chelsea.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I wouldnt be so quick to laugh at Mourinho, if next season goes to shit I'll surely have a laugh, but so far he's achieved more than those before him at ManU
Jesus :lol:
Even non United fans are buying into this bs.

- - - Updated - - -

that's just small tbh. If we had won that EL in 2014 we would be spouting the same stuff. And rightfully so
No.

- - - Updated - - -

If Juve had won these 3 trophies, people on here would've called it a 'successful' season too.

They were shit in the league but they achieved their objective of getting back to CL. I'd say it's been a pretty decent first season for Mourinho considering the amount of money spent. Much better than their rivals except Chelsea.
No. Please shut up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
$#@! Him

3 trophy))))))))

i know only one UCL

others is $#@!
3 trophies, lol. The Community Shield is an exhibition match, and League Cup is won by whoever's reserves gets furthest.
If Manu would had won EPL, FA CUP and EL it would be a different story. They won a league cup where everyone play their youth team and end 6th in league so... let's win UCL and then crash them like the minor team they r right now

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

They were $#@! in the league but they achieved their objective of getting back to CL. I'd say it's been a pretty decent first season for Mourinho considering the amount of money spent. Much better than their rivals except Chelsea.
Not really, they end 6th and won a EL that really noone care... I remembered even Napoli using the second team in semi last year in the first leg

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not really, they end 6th and won a EL that really noone care... I remembered even Napoli using the second team in semi last year in the first leg
If people 'dint care' about the EL, there wouldn't have been such an outrage like there was on here when we crashed out to Benfica. A European trophy is a European trophy. United were unspectacular but they got to the CL atleast. People calling their season a failure or shit have their hate towards United cloud their judgement as usual.

Usual Tuz double standards. Nothing new.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If people 'dint care' about the EL, there wouldn't have been such an outrage like there was on here when we crashed out to Benfica. A European trophy is a European trophy. United were unspectacular but they got to the CL atleast. People calling their season a failure or shit have their hate towards United cloud their judgement as usual.

They still came 6th in the league. That is a failure, despite achieving CL qualification. If it had happened to Juve, I would ofc be happy to have got back in the CL via the back door, but would still be disappointed with the league failure and would have little faith in the team and the coach.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They still came 6th in the league. That is a failure, despite achieving CL qualification. If it had happened to Juve, I would ofc be happy to have got back in the CL via the back door, but would still be disappointed with the league failure and would have little faith in the team and the coach.
They finished 6th but they still won a legit trophy to attain CL which was their priority. Your argument will only hold good if United underperform next year too but this season, they had a lucky escape and they managed to attain their objective. I wouldn't call it a successful season but in the end considering all the struggles , it turned out to be a pretty decent year for them. With CL attained, they have the leverage to buy star players now.

If they don't improve on this season, then I'll surely have a laugh and mock at them too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:tup:

6th place in the league for the club with the biggest budget of the world is simply inacceptable. they were lucky with their el draw, but el is a trophy which didn't get sevilla too far - and they won it like 4 times in a row.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They finished 6th but they still won a legit trophy to attain CL which was their priority. Your argument will only hold good if United underperform next year too but this season, they had a lucky escape and they managed to attain their objective. I wouldn't call it a successful season but in the end considering all the struggles , it turned out to be a pretty decent year for them. With CL attained, they have the leverage to buy star players now.

If they don't improve on this season, then I'll surely have a laugh and mock at them too.
They were shit for 80% of the season. They didn't even want to be in the EL and looked down on it until they realised that they had failed to make it to the top 4, then went all in on that, beating a few shit teams to lift the trophy. So yes, they succeeded in their objective to make the CL, but they are still a shit team for what should be expected of them

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If people 'dint care' about the EL, there wouldn't have been such an outrage like there was on here when we crashed out to Benfica. A European trophy is a European trophy. United were unspectacular but they got to the CL atleast. People calling their season a failure or $#@! have their hate towards United cloud their judgement as usual.

Our biggest issue was to lose against such a team and that year EL final were played in our stadium so... Currently EL is a minor competition

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that's just small tbh. If we had won that EL in 2014 we would be spouting the same stuff. And rightfully so
yeah but we won the scudetto that season too. Scudetto+EL can be described as successful season (even though we went out in CL group stage), but finishing 6th, after spending 200M a year for 3-4 seasons, is not a successful season. the EL just prevents it from being a total failure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)