Paul Pogba (75 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't know what you guys are talking about, he may have not contributed a lot in attack but defensively he was a beast, had 7 tackles.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The guy is 19

Lets all consider it natural that he outperforms our massive centremidfield in half a year time...

J0ker is right, his defensive game is allways quite impressive

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pogba had an OK match, once again not making mistakes but being rather subdued in the attacking third. I am also impressed with his defensive work, his positioning and strength is very sound, especially for his age. To say he had a bad match is simply being disingenuous.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Pogba had an OK match, once again not making mistakes but being rather subdued in the attacking third. I am also impressed with his defensive work, his positioning and strength is very sound, especially for his age. To say he had a bad match is simply being disingenuous.
This.

Maybe people are expecting too much from him already. Every time he received the ball anywhere near the opposition's penalty box yesterday, there were shouts of 'shoot' which I'm sure can be quite off putting, especially for someone so young.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)