Paul Pogba (72 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pogba had an OK match, once again not making mistakes but being rather subdued in the attacking third. I am also impressed with his defensive work, his positioning and strength is very sound, especially for his age. To say he had a bad match is simply being disingenuous.
He already has confidence, but I think as he gets more experience we will see him being more aggressive in the final third.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He already has confidence, but I think as he gets more experience we will see him being more aggressive in the final third.
most likely and he will over time become more mobile and of course more consistent over 90 min and over a season. I almost feel sorry for sir alex.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
most likely and he will over time become more mobile and of course more consistent over 90 min and over a season. I almost feel sorry for sir alex.
:agree:

The more experience he gets the more able he will be in reading the game and making more intelligent decisions on when to hold back and/or go forward. The boy has it all, just lacking experience. We see how he can run down the player ala Vidal, how he can distribute the ball well (not afraid to attempt a killer pass) and pop a few shots off as well.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Dont forget he played in pirlos role in vidals One and now in marchisios.... They all have different roles on the field... Not Easy especially for a 19 year old to cover for them

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dont forget he played in pirlos role in vidals One and now in marchisios.... They all have different roles on the field... Not Easy especially for a 19 year old to cover for them
He does all the roles adequately well. It's rather stunning to see a 19 year old be so competent in each of the roles played by 3 rather different yet brilliant players.

The kid is a gem. By the time he is 22, he will be top 3 I think. :hustini:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Wonder if he really develops into a great player, will he be able to replace Pirlo or we're going to offload Marchisio or Vidal for a big amount and play Paul in one of their role.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The level of awesomeness we'll have in midfield with his, Pirlo's and Vidal's hairstyles in midfield would be something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 57)