Paul Pogba (221 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Obviously i have.

1) Pogba is staying, but will get a raise.

2)In case that what you would absolutely cherish, Pogba to get sold, the situation is exceptionally simple.

Finding a DM in todays market that can build the play, is very tricky. Few do it good, and none of them are gonna be of good value for money. But we currently have ways to back that up, cause Pogba, was not a DM.

Pjanic, hernanes, Lemina, are the players for DM when Marchisio is out

Pogba is one of the BtB mids. So the issue is exactly this : find another BtB mid. This makes it different. Because there are actually alot of good cm's out there, that could be interesting. We read Diawara and Matic for example. The guy Moggi was suggesting. Apparently Rakitic(but i'm not buying that for one second).

My point is, if Pogba does leave like your heart desires, we dont 'need' a DM cause we have excellent options. We need a quality CM or DM. Thats the advantage of having an 'eclectic' player like Pjanic who can play DM/CM/CAM and why i liked that signing a great deal.

But Pogba is very likely to remain on a fatter contract, i'm very sorry for that. :beer:
Good job you too have become intellectually irrelevant don't bother addressing me you won't get a reply

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Rakitic is amazing midfielder, and on the pitch, one of the few CMs out there who could give us almost the same quality that Pogba gives us, would be a top signing. But we lose a lot in popularity and marketing wise with losing Pogba. As annoying and disgusting as that last sentence is, that is modern football for you.
:tup:

Rakitic with Pjanic feeding Dybala and Higuain :tuttosport:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good job you too have become intellectually irrelevant don't bother addressing me you won't get a reply
Damn what has gotten into you ?

But its what u meant. I dont think we are selling pogba.
And because of our options, we dont need to focus on a specific cm, only the right quality

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Could be for the lesser teams... but at least outside of the 2 big ones..atletico, sevilla and sometimes valencia and villarreal defend themselves in europe.

We need our other scrub teams in the league to get their shid together and start defending themselves.
I think every team that you mentioned has a smaller budget than Inter, Milan, Roma and Napoli. Besides Atletico those teams are a joke in Champions League (if they qualify). Also, stadiums in La Liga aren't so good either. That gap can be closed quickly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah like 65m for James would do. Sports media is so full of $#@! as of late, nothing but absolutely nothing (including pogba rumors) seems legit.
In the end..there always will be a moment when they will have no info on a certain hot topic...and are forced to invent stupidities to simply not be left behind by other journalists...and also to not let their followers down.

Just look at Di Fraudzio yesterday. thats a very good example of journalist inventing shid.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Why the hell would Beppe go into hiding, I mean I understand that De Laurentis is scared because Napoli fans are bunch of retards, and will probably try to kill him if he sells Higuain, but Beppe should just be at the Serie A draw and should tell what is going on with Pogba. He should just say if he is staying or not, that's it, and if he says we are selling Pogba, us, the fans should just go with it, it's not like we can do something about it, it's his job and he does what he thinks is best for Juve, so I don't know why he is ''hiding'', except if he is done dealing something :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think every team that you mentioned has a smaller budget than Inter, Milan, Roma and Napoli. Besides Atletico those teams are a joke in Champions League (if they qualify). Also, stadiums in La Liga aren't so good either. That gap can be closed quickly.
The problem is that at least they are there partcipating...meanwhile our so called giants are being left out of europa league in serie A. Its pathetic.

The gap an be closed and fast but for that inter and milan need to start reforming right now...and they are already late.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
La Liga have the biggest game in the World where 2 super teams go head to head and draw global coverage. We're not closing any gap like that soon. Our 'competition' is embarrassing and show no signs of improving any time soon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
La Liga have the biggest game in the World where 2 super teams go head to head and draw global coverage. We're not closing any gap like that soon. Our 'competition' is embarrassing and show no signs of improving any time soon.
You misunderstood me, or maybe i do not explained well.

I was talking about the gap between milan and inter and their counterparts in spain (atletico, sevilla etc..).

They can close the gap with those if they get serious but as you said, theres no sign of serious improvement by any serie A team. All are trash.

madrid, barcelona and the superclasico obvs should not be used in any comparison with serie A games.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You misunderstood me, or maybe i do not explained well.

I was talking about the gap between milan and inter and their counterparts in spain (atletico, sevilla etc..).

They can close the gap with those if they get serious but as you said, theres no sign of serious improvement by any serie A team. All are trash.

madrid, barcelona and the superclasico obvs should not be used in any comparison with serie A games.
Nah nah I agree with that, my fault for not quoting people half of the time. Was more in response to the guy who were talking to mentioning how we can 'close the gap quickly' with la liga when we really can't. For the reasons you listed AND the fact we don't have a star studded major game that forces the World to tune in. They have Real - Barca. Messi - Ronaldo. We have Juve - Napoli :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 209)