Paul Pogba (140 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Unless they really go far in trying to adjust accordingly for Pogba to fit in, then yeah it's a bit ridiculous. He'll get wasted at DM or shown up at CAM.

Usually i'd say if you're going all in for a World record fee, you're probably going to do everything in your power to help said player. But this is Mou, and his ideas and his system is more important to him than any one player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Unless they really go far in trying to adjust accordingly for Pogba to fit in, then yeah it's a bit ridiculous. He'll get wasted at DM or shown up at CAM.

Usually i'd say if you're going all in for a World record fee, you're probably going to do everything in your power to help said player. But this is Mou, and his ideas and his system is more important to him than any one player.
Yes. I honestly believe if there's a hold up it's because of Mourinho. Raiola is saying a lot of stuff about looking out for his player's interests. There's no clearer interest than his position on the field. Pogba simply cannot win the ballon d'or playing defensive midfield in a Mourinho system. It has to be as a #10 or in a 4-3-3. But I don't think Mourinho would play Paul as a #10.

Mourinho would have to go to a 4-3-3 and then he has to deal with the Wayne Rooney problem. I think the situation is a lot more complicated then just Man U dumping money on our porch.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I think the fact the Marotta is going skiing indicates that the deal is done. What remains to be seen is whether it's with Real (yes! James :tuttosport:) or with United :)sergio:).
I don't know about skiing, but I would argue the opposite. Selling Pogba means he has more work to do to replace him. I would argue that he is staying and there is nothing major for him to do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes. I honestly believe if there's a hold up it's because of Mourinho. Raiola is saying a lot of stuff about looking out for his player's interests. There's no clearer interest than his position on the field. Pogba simply cannot win the ballon d'or playing defensive midfield in a Mourinho system. It has to be as a #10 or in a 4-3-3. But I don't think Mourinho would play Paul as a #10.

Mourinho would have to go to a 4-3-3 and then he has to deal with the Wayne Rooney problem. I think the situation is a lot more complicated then just Man U dumping money on our porch.
:tup:

And all of this is assuming that Pogba will be having his A-game most of the time. We need to remember how bad he was at the beggining of the season when the team was sucking major balls. And a big part of this was because he felt the need to CARRY the team like a Super star player...and obvs he was not doing it right.

What would happen if ManU continue playing bad while million dollar man Pogba is also doing terrible?.
The (wrong) expectations and the pressure would be insane.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/07/22/579241d5ca474131668b456a.html

what could florentino wanted to mean to zizou?.

-ZZ: Hi pres whats up.
-FP: "Estamos enredando". I dont know how this expression is used in spain. "Enredar" is like when u are messing things up to create disorder or something. But it could mean something else. Then he says this: "Nothing is closed yet" (no hay nada cerrado).
Could also mean throwing the net, "lanzar la red" to catch their targets. Because afterwards he says that there is nothing concrete.

Madrid is fishing for market opportunities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)