Paul Pogba (241 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Marrotta and ADL pretty much in the same spot with their respective marquee players. Clearly avoiding the press because both have something goin on. Bad sign IMO, as far as Pogba is concerned. Maybe a goner.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'd never wish success on our rivals but the truth is we need them to improve drastically ASAP otherwise the gap between us and BPL/Top 2 La Liga teams will keep on growing. And we'll be $#@!ed.
I've heard that besides Barca and Real the rest of the league is in a dramatic financial situation. Mainly because Real and Barca take the lion's share of TV rights money.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I've heard that besides Barca and Real the rest of the league is in a dramatic financial situation. Mainly because Real and Barca take the lion's share of TV rights money.
Could be for the lesser teams... but at least outside of the 2 big ones..atletico, sevilla and sometimes valencia and villarreal defend themselves in europe.

We need our other scrub teams in the league to get their shid together and start defending themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 227)