Paul Pogba (137 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LOL. Nobody is at the acceptance stage yet. Common mistake to confuse the third stage, bargaining, with final acceptance. These people have yet to go through the worst stage, depression. For all you here who believe you have accepted the move picture Pogba scoring outside the area in the dying minutes and doing the dab whilst kissing the badge on his new red jersey. Picture him hugging Mourinho on the sidelines. Picture him as the new poster boy for the Premier League. Picture friends, relatives, and strangers walking by wearing red Pogba jerseys. This is going to happen and when that stops turning your stomach upside down then you can say that your grieving is over.
Very true. Now with all the Twitter wannabes you end up with speculation momentum, where if enough people say something then even the more reputable journalists (from years gone by) have to make a quick decision where they go with the status quo, and ultimately lose nothing ("everyone said it, don't blame me"), or they stick their neck out and say the opposite, when they have no solid proof.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Very true. Now with all the Twitter wannabes you end up with speculation momentum, where if enough people say something then even the more reputable journalists (from years gone by) have to make a quick decision where they go with the status quo, and ultimately lose nothing ("everyone said it, don't blame me"), or they stick their neck out and say the opposite, when they have no solid proof.
:tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
People in Italy underrate the importance of branding. Given the brands Italy has built. I'm shocked they don't apply it to their biggest brand. Well until now anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Judging by her facial expression, this honey has found found true 'fulfillment' and 'satisfaction', the kind that Wesley Snipes gave Anabella Sciorra in the social documentary tour de force "Jungle Fever". Just like de man they call Snipes did in that aformentioned celluloid masterpiece, I am sure Pogba gave her a world view altering, reality shaking, outer body experience. She now worships at the altar of Ogbonna, african snake god of virility, fertility and sexual happiness and is forever lost to frat boys like Vance and Preston.
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Obviously the narrative will change as soon as he leaves Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO he's better not so high up the pitch. He just doesn't want to admit it and prefers a more hollywood style. For me he played his best games for France in the Euro's when he was played in a more withdrawn role in a 4-2-3-1. He doesn't prefer it, but if he gets his head right he'll know its his best position.
Nah, Pogba is an excellent player to have in the middle, that moves with the team, but as a holding player, he's absolutely not a 120mil player.

In a 4-2-3-1 with the 3 beeing major stats (which it should be for a 450+mil revenue team), the holding mids should be able to work hard, have excellent passing range, tactical sense etc .

He's not even best in the world there. As a holder, i like Marchisio, Khedira more. I like Verratti more, Gundogan, Modric...

As a BtB player, Pogba is the best in the world on his position

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nah, Pogba is an excellent player to have in the middle, that moves with the team, but as a holding player, he's absolutely not a 120mil player.

In a 4-2-3-1 with the 3 beeing major stats (which it should be for a 450+mil revenue team), the holding mids should be able to work hard, have excellent passing range, tactical sense etc .

He's not even best in the world there. As a holder, i like Marchisio, Khedira more. I like Verratti more, Gundogan, Modric...

As a BtB player, Pogba is the best in the world on his position
433 is another option I expect Mou to deploy keeping Pogs characteristics in mind. That said, I'm wondering if this move allows us to start phasing in the 4231 as our secondary formation with Dybaka Pjacs and Pjanic behind Higuain/Mandzu and Marchisio/Khedira/Matic/Herrera slotting into the two. Thiugh Herrera would be the most non invasive replacement for Pogba in the 352, even though he is closer to Vidal than he is to Oogba from what I see.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
433 is another option I expect Mou to deploy keeping Pogs characteristics in mind. That said, I'm wondering if this move allows us to start phasing in the 4231 as our secondary formation with Dybaka Pjacs and Pjanic behind Higuain/Mandzu and Marchisio/Khedira/Matic/Herrera slotting into the two. Thiugh Herrera would be the most non invasive replacement for Pogba in the 352, even though he is closer to Vidal than he is to Oogba from what I see.
Seriously ? This shit again ?

Dybala is a central SS or CF. NOT A WINGER OR INSIDE FORWARD.

A 4-2-3-1 uses an actual attacking midfielder on the TQ spot, not a forward

Pjanic could work on the CAM, with Sandro/Pjaca or Pjaca/Alves on the wide position, but we arent benching our marquee forward.

Seriously. Juventus cannot play 4-2-3-1. We COULD play a 4-4-2. But the CM's would be Marchisio and Khedira, not Pjanic as that would unbalance the formation

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Seriously ? This $#@! again ?

Pjanic could work on the CAM, with Sandro/Pjaca or Pjaca/Alves on the wide position, but we arent benching our marquee forward.

Seriously. Juventus cannot play 4-2-3-1. We COULD play a 4-4-2. But the CM's would be Marchisio and Khedira, not Pjanic as that would unbalance the formation
Henry was a winger before becoming a striker. You'll never know if you don't try.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously ? This $#@! again ?

Your problem Zach is that when you try to defend your POVs, every statement you say you do it in a way like it is "This way" because otherwise is "definitely" wrong. Like if it was proved or tested by some numerical science.

The thing is that some of your facts are in fact uncertainties that could be right or could be wrong, but you assume you are right without margin of error.

- - - Updated - - -

So the latest from DiMarzio is:

Juve and UTD on the cusp of a deal and Mino is flying to Miami to meet with Paul

Are we believing this?
Di Fraudzio can suck my dong even if he is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)