Paul Pogba (238 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009

Judging by her facial expression, this honey has found found true 'fulfillment' and 'satisfaction', the kind that Wesley Snipes gave Anabella Sciorra in the social documentary tour de force "Jungle Fever". Just like de man they call Snipes did in that aformentioned celluloid masterpiece, I am sure Pogba gave her a world view altering, reality shaking, outer body experience. She now worships at the altar of Ogbonna, african snake god of virility, fertility and sexual happiness and is forever lost to frat boys like Vance and Preston.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:beppe:

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by her facial expression, this honey has found found true 'fulfillment' and 'satisfaction', the kind that Wesley Snipes gave Anabella Sciorra in the social documentary tour de force "Jungle Fever". Just like de man they call Snipes did in that aformentioned celluloid masterpiece, I am sure Pogba gave her a world view altering, reality shaking, outer body experience. She now worships at the altar of Ogbonna, african snake god of virility, fertility and sexual happiness and is forever lost to the frat boys like Vance and Preston.
:lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Judging by her facial expression, this honey has found found true 'fulfillment' and 'satisfaction', the kind that Wesley Snipes gave Anabella Sciorra in the social documentary tour de force "Jungle Fever". Just like de man they call Snipes did in that aformentioned celluloid masterpiece, I am sure Pogba gave her a world view altering, reality shaking, outer body experience. She now worships at the altar of Ogbonna, african snake god of virility, fertility and sexual happiness and is forever lost to the frat boys like Vance and Preston.
:tup: :tup :tup:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Trolling the united fans was fun whether he leaves or not

And Rhein we'll show them who's boss if we play them in the Champions Lea...OH WAIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
With Pjanic and Pjaca, we spend ~60M

Morata out is down to ~30M

Alves was free. Benetia is on loan for 3M.

Lemina was 10M

That means we spent ~43M in transfers

And we still need a top flight striker

I hope these signings aren't the Nedved, Thuram, Buffon of this sale
Who are today's Buffon, Nedved and Thuram?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Post-Pogba Tuz :lol: Spot on.

Who was it was talking about the stages of grief? Most of us are at acceptance but a few are still in denial. Myself included :D
:D

We are in the stage of "Pogba can fuck off" now.

I really like him, but to choose THIS Manchester project instead of ours is a total insult. If he waited one more year i would have been totally ok with that, assuming that ManU FINALLY find its way under Mou and qualifies for the CL.

But now?...fukin lolz.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

The Ogbonna altar gets me everytime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)