Paul Pogba (179 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This thread has an above average level of faggotry, even without the 250 plastic Manc guests fapping over FIFA transfers.

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by her facial expression, this honey has found found true 'fulfillment' and 'satisfaction', the kind that Wesley Snipes gave Anabella Sciorra in the social documentary tour de force "Jungle Fever". Just like de man they call Snipes did in that aformentioned celluloid masterpiece, I am sure Pogba gave her a world view altering, reality shaking, outer body experience. She now worships at the altar of Ogbonna, african snake god of virility, fertility and sexual happiness and is forever lost to frat boys like Vance and Preston.
Wait, thread saved :lol:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Post-Pogba Tuz :lol: Spot on.

Who was it was talking about the stages of grief? Most of us are at acceptance but a few are still in denial. Myself included :D
LOL. Nobody is at the acceptance stage yet. Common mistake to confuse the third stage, bargaining, with final acceptance. These people have yet to go through the worst stage, depression. For all you here who believe you have accepted the move picture Pogba scoring outside the area in the dying minutes and doing the dab whilst kissing the badge on his new red jersey. Picture him hugging Mourinho on the sidelines. Picture him as the new poster boy for the Premier League. Picture friends, relatives, and strangers walking by wearing red Pogba jerseys. This is going to happen and when that stops turning your stomach upside down then you can say that your grieving is over.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Off topic, but with all the English discussions..:D maybe in London later next month, shoutout to my fellow Juventini incase you're around for a meet up. @Klin #exitmaltaforameetup @JuveJay

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
LOL. Nobody is at the acceptance stage yet. Common mistake to confuse the third stage, bargaining, with final acceptance. These people have yet to go through the worst stage, depression. For all you here who believe you have accepted the move picture Pogba scoring outside the area in the dying minutes and doing the dab whilst kissing the badge on his new red jersey. Picture him hugging Mourinho on the sidelines. Picture him as the new poster boy for the Premier League. Picture friends, relatives, and strangers walking by wearing red Pogba jerseys. This is going to happen and when that stops turning your stomach upside down then you can say that your grieving is over.
I just called the cemetery and they are preparing my grave as we speak

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Even if all that was to happen which is a monumental "if" picture his ass on a Manchester United team sitting home while we win Champions League and our 6th scudetto consecutively, while they loose to west brom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)