Paul Pogba (162 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some interesting quotes from Mourinho

Mourinho on #MUFC interest in Pogba: "We have two more options (as well as him) in front of us and we are going to close one"

Mourinho on Pogba: "We aren't going to be only focusing on one player. We're not going to be in hands of one club that may or may not sell"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Your problem Zach is that when you try to defend your POVs, every statement you say you do it in a way like it is "This way" because otherwise is "definitely" wrong. Like if it was proved or tested by some numerical science.

The thing is that some of your facts are in fact uncertainties that could be right or could be wrong, but you assume you are right without margin of error.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Fraudzio can suck my dong even if he is right.
Yeah, thats true, but in this case, its very clear.

Even when we played assymetrical 442/433 for a while, Dybala was the central guy with Morata beeing slightly wider to the left and cuads pretty wide to the right. Morata was a natural ST, and he was pushed wide.

Because of my above post. Morata has the physical ability to do so, Dybala is exceptionally suited as a central SS, absolutely not as a winger. Same case back with Tevez

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio's credibility is fucking shot now. Claiming that we are in talks with Jorge Mendes for Gomes, and 5 mins later Barca tweets that they have reached an agreement to sign him
i like this post alot man

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
[video=twitter;756238100741885952]https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/756238100741885952[/video]

Crap

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho on #MUFC interest in Pogba: "We have two more options (as well as him) in front of us and we are going to close one"

Mourinho on Pogba: "We aren't going to be only focusing on one player. We're not going to be in hands of one club that may or may not sell"
Soooooooooooooooo there has been talks and Beppe lied?

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio's credibility is $#@!ing shot now. Claiming that we are in talks with Jorge Mendes for Gomes, and 5 mins later Barca tweets that they have reached an agreement to sign him
[video=twitter;756238100741885952]https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/756238100741885952[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Crap

- - - Updated - - -

Soooooooooooooooo there has been talks and Beppe lied?

- - - Updated - - -

My take on his comments is that they are finding it very hard dealing with :beppe: and they are beginning to look at other options.

With Gomes off to Barca, it would not shock me if Madrid come in for Pogba now, or we end up keeping him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
My take on his comments is that they are finding it very hard dealing with :beppe: and they are beginning to look at other options.

With Gomes off to Barca, it would not shock me if Madrid come in for Pogba now, or we end up keeping him.
Basically our demands are insane right now. Pay up or fuck off :beppe:

Imo Madrid will only come back after they made a big sale. That's how they usually go about things these days.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Basically our demands are insane right now. Pay up or fuck off :beppe:

Imo Madrid will only come back after they made a big sale. That's how they usually go about things these days.
Good. Fuck Yanited. They are clearly desperate for a marquee signing, they are cashed up as fuck and they are a crap team playing EL football this season. If they want Pogba, they should pay a massive premium. Don't give in and stand your ground against them.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

According to the muppets at Red Cafe, Mourinho set a deadline for signing Pogba. Most likely at the end of this month. So maybe he is fed up on this saga and is looking for other targets

- - - Updated - - -

"According to Marca James doesn´t want to leave the club"

there goes our dreams..noone useful from Real as a swap now.
Of course that coke addict is not leaving real.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
thats a very bad comparison. Allow me to explain why i think so :

Excellent SS skillset : Beeing able to get past/away from/trough/around a couple of players on a very small space, after which they'll pass/combine/shoot at goal. You'd need excellent close controll and short dribbels/turning/magic, a burst of pace for about 10 meters, excellent passing and one touch passing and vision, great shot at goal.

Excellent Winger (wide or inside fw) : Beeing able to beat fewer opponents near the side of the field, but get past them and stay past them, be able to dribble at speed and keep a close controll whilst making a burst into space, be able to go wide and get a cross in, or cut in and shoot, pass or combine. You'd need excellent dribbeling and pace+stamina, ability to cross or shoot (inside fw)

Dybala has excellent close controll and trickery to get away from players and a good burst of speed for 15meters max. His sustained speed isnt great, he's good at shielding of the ball for beeing in the middle (you only need to stay on the ball and can bove 360°. He'd be a poor wide player. There his sustained speed is too low, stamina too poor, he'd be muscled off the ball cause of these issues. He'd lose all that good game he has centrally

Pjaca is an example of a good winger. His close controll dribbels arent nearly as good as dybala, but he's amazing at 1v1 or 1v2 take-on's, he's fast and you cant muscle him off the ball, he'll cut inside at pace and agility or go wide and cross, and actually has a decent shot.
He doesnt has the vision and genius a central playmaking cam/ss has.

Beeing able to play 'forward' is completely different. Yeah, no one knows if you can play the position well untill you played there, but you can get an idea on how good a player is at finishing before you try it.

However, while there indeed are alot of things of "you'll never know if you dont try" in this case, its absolutely not the same as with Dybala. Its exceptionally easy to know why he's not suited as a winger.
I have so much respect for you now.

What are you? Football lecturer?

- - - Updated - - -

Our Paul :tup:

Martindn

Jul 14, 2016
Di Marzio's credibility is $#@!ing shot now. Claiming that we are in talks with Jorge Mendes for Gomes, and 5 mins later Barca tweets that they have reached an agreement to sign him
Apperently you did.

elpartidodelas12
✔

Informa @rafavillarejo: "El VALENCIA había rechazado dos ofertas de más de 60Mill.€ de la Juventus y del Chelsea por ANDRÉ GOMES"

@rafavillarejo Reports: "the VALENCIA had rejected two offers of more than 60Mill.€ Juventus and Chelsea by ANDRÉ GOMES"

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We should do one of three things:

1) keep Pogba

2) Sell Pogba to Real Madrid and have them include Morata

3) if Pogba really demands a transfer to Manchester United I guess get them to pay 120m and get them to pay Raiola separately

Does Pogba want to be sold regardless of if its Manchester United or Real Madrid? That's sad if true....

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Di Marzio's credibility is fucking shot now. Claiming that we are in talks with Jorge Mendes for Gomes, and 5 mins later Barca tweets that they have reached an agreement to sign him
that was gold. di marzio should just retire.

...and his english guy amoyal tweeted earlier today that they already have an english department of 5 journalists :D yes, 5 people are getting payed to tweet these absolute nonsense bullshits. :rofl:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Apperently you did.

elpartidodelas12
✔

Informa @rafavillarejo: "El VALENCIA había rechazado dos ofertas de más de 60Mill.€ de la Juventus y del Chelsea por ANDRÉ GOMES"
You do know we've been interested in Andre Gomes way before the United-Pogba interest.

He was meant to be the replacement for Marchisio who is injured.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Can we talk about how Beppe lied to us?

Morinho confirmed:

"I am not going to try to make you naive and believe that we are not trying for one player. We set four targets for us, we got 3 of them and we are going to get the 4th."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)