Patrice Evra (2 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
[video=dailymotion;x4siu6d]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4siu6d_intervista-evra-pre-juventus-sassuolo_sport[/video]

Evra: 'Juventus can win Champions League’

Patrice Evra believes Juventus “have the strength” to win the Champions League but “we’ll take it game-by-game”.

The Bianconeri were beaten finalists in the competition in 2015, while last season saw them eliminated in extra-time after a pulsating Last 16 tie with Bayern Munich.

“The club has reinforced this team,” Evra noted, speaking to Sky.

“The Champions League has to be an objective, but I don’t want to sell dreams because that would be wrong.

“Let’s see how this adventure begins. We’ll take it game-by-game, but certainly we want to reach the end because Juventus have the strength to go on and win the Champions League”.

Last season saw a poor start for the Old Lady, with Evra and captain Gianluigi Buffon publicly slamming their teammates.

That sparked a revival which saw the Bianconeri win their next 15 League games, with Max Allegri’s men unbeaten until the a fifth consecutive Scudetto was already secure.

“I hope I never have to make a speech again like the one i made after Sassuolo, because it would mean falling back into the same mistakes.

“I don’t think it will happen again though, because this is a dressing room of champions and people who know what it means to wear the Juventus shirt.

“We’ve got good players, but above all mean with great character, who are aware of what wearing the Juventus shirt represents and the signs at the beginning of the season are positive.”

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Granny should love this game from the bench. There's nothing he's better than Alex Sandro at except at social media.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Granny should love this game from the bench. There's nothing he's better than Alex Sandro at except at social media.
Allegri, coach is that you? If not then you know nothing. How can you expect such a teenage player with no CL experience and not even an exciting prospect or potential best LW start over our most prized possession? Do you want to risk annoying Evra and risk him losing for free next season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)