Paris attacks (10 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
ISIS needs the west to hate Islam and Muslims since it supports their narrative of a war between civilisations.

Their foundation is based upon selling this narrative to "ignorant" muslims.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Nice try.

Perhaps atheists are to me what "nice guys" are to Andries: I hold them to a tougher standard because of their self-important hypocrisy.

Clearly an atheist cannot believe religion comes from God/the gods. Thus it therefore must be an innate thing that originates within humans. And unless I'm mistaken, all the atheists in the world are humans as well coincidentally. Until that separation is proven, they're no different.
Fairy tales should be treated as such.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Interesting if ISIS overplayed their hand this tiem (if it's ISIS work).

Oh well. Russia and Assad wins on this one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ISIS needs the west to hate Islam and Muslims since it supports their narrative of a war between civilisations.

Their foundation is based upon selling this narrative to "ignorant" muslims.
Indeed.

And the super powers eagerly want an enemy to focus on and prop up to easier justify their geopolitical shaping and satisfy their interests in these regions alot easier (is ridicolous when you realize how some of this just boils down to stopping Russia to trade with or influence Assads or shia run countries).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nice to see that Facebook has gone the extra mile in fixing this terrible tragedy by offering French flag colored overlays for our profile picture.

Way to be a difference maker guys.:sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fairy tales should be treated as such.
As they should. But for atheists to believe that they have somehow evolved beyond the human frailties that drive religious belief is delusional. We're all trapped in the same infantile hell hole of what it means to be human. We just call it different things: religion to some, ideology to others, etc. The world is overlfowing with "isms", and only some of them carry the religious tag.

Interesting if ISIS overplayed their hand this tiem (if it's ISIS work).

Oh well. Russia and Assad wins on this one.
I don't see an end game here. Say what you will about grander plans of dividing Europe and dividing Muslims. I think this is just a school shooter in fake religious clothing -- a pure revenge attack to provide a release valve for accumulated aggrievements and to give the home boys something to cheer about while their comrades continue to be bombed to Kingdom Come. Just hollow victories of small battles as they continue to, overall, lose the war.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're so righty about this that i'd move my bakward ass country and population in a more appropriate location. Too bad we can't so we gotta deal with it.
let's be a bit mean kay?
You know about that old joke where:
In Heaven…
The mechanics are German
The chefs are French
The police are British
The lovers are Italian
And everything is organised by the Swiss.

In Hell…
The mechanics are French
The police are German
The chefs are British
The lovers are Swiss
And everything is organised by the Italians.

The point is in both visions of hell and paradise you're not there :D
You ever thought that maybe that's because that's a European joke you impossibly stupid idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)